Joppa Flats Chapter DU - Annual Banquet...

If you are a migratory bird hunter, share your New Hampshire duck hunting tactics here.

Moderators: JustinNH, Ross R

Joppa Flats Chapter DU - Annual Banquet...

Postby NGrace » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:56 pm

Evening Folks, epecially to all the duck brethren in southern NH!

Just wanted to put in a plug for the Joppa Flats Chapter Annual DU Banquet that will be held this coming Friday, February 17 at the Elks Hall in Newburyport. We still have space and I would like to get a few more folks in the building. Mary's Catering will again be serving food, so please come HUNGRY! We'll have some great items in the Sponsor raffle this year including a MoMArsh duck boat, camo Benelli Nova, $1,500 gift card to LL Bean, some hand carved decoys, and much more. We'll also have a bunch of great decoys in the live auction from some local artists and carvers. This will be a great time and we'd love to see you there. Please come out and help support the ducks while spending a fun evening with your friends.

Tickets can be purchased online at: http://www.ducks.org/massachusetts/even ... al-banquet.

Very best,
Nate Grace
Joppa Flats DU Chairman
NGrace
hunter

Re: Joppa Flats Chapter DU - Annual Banquet...

Postby okieinnewengland » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:53 am

sounds fun. I would love to see a DU event in the Upper Valley. I wish I could attend this one. Good luck packing them in.
okieinnewengland
hunter

Postby Benny8 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:20 pm

okieinnewengland wrote:sounds fun. I would love to see a DU event in the Upper Valley. I wish I could attend this one. Good luck packing them in.

They usually have an event in White River Jct. every year. Sometime in the spring.
Benny8
hunter

Postby okieinnewengland » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:36 pm

Great, I have never heard about it. Although, I haven't been here that long. If it happens to pop back up in your mind around the spring time a reminder would be awesome. I'll try to keep it on my mind and check the DU site. Thanks for the info!
okieinnewengland
hunter

Return to New Hampshire Duck Hunting