busy season for sure

If you are a migratory bird hunter, share your New Hampshire duck hunting tactics here.

Moderators: JustinNH, Ross R

busy season for sure

Postby poor_duck » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:00 pm

I'm already busy enough with ducks I added deer to it last season more than enough . I get phone call yesterday I'm in for moose hunt as (subpermittee) either-sex he already shot one and its my turn now IM so happy but in the same time not enough time for everything I need help telling my wife if any buddy have good way to explain to her please fell free to help :help:
poor_duck
hunter

Re: busy season for sure

Postby Benny8 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:43 am

Tell her this-"Listen woman, I'm going moose hunting and if you don't like it, don't let the door hit you in the *** on the way out!". No, no, no....I'm just kidding.LOL
Take her out to dinner and break the news to her over her favorite meal. Good luck :beer:
Benny8
hunter

Postby JustinNH » Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:33 pm

Benny8 wrote:Tell her this-"Listen woman, I'm going moose hunting and if you don't like it, don't let the door hit you in the *** on the way out!". No, no, no....I'm just kidding.LOL
Take her out to dinner and break the news to her over her favorite meal. Good luck :beer:

haha I was going to make the same joke

Well, you can at least say that moose season is a lot shorter than ducks and deer.

Good luck!, I put in every year hoping to fill my freezer and every year I just end up having to buy beef... I never get picked! :lol3:
JustinNH
State Moderator

Postby capt1972 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:22 pm

Tell her about all the money she'll save while grocery shopping not having to buy meat for a year! :thumbsup:
capt1972
hunter

Postby poor_duck » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:19 pm

Finally I break the news I talk for 3 min explaining to her and all I get back is (OK) right away I said thank you and ran for my life before she change her mind :yes:
poor_duck
hunter

Postby HuntsCTRiver » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:10 am

Personally I would give up the duck hunting and just chase deer/moose. If you use a bow/muzzleloader/rifle you can start Sept 15 and roll on to Dec... Deer hunting is much more exciting anyways, and LOTS more trigger time. :wink:
HuntsCTRiver
hunter

Postby poor_duck » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:26 pm

HuntsCTRiver wrote:Personally I would give up the duck hunting and just chase deer/moose. If you use a bow/muzzleloader/rifle you can start Sept 15 and roll on to Dec... Deer hunting is much more exciting anyways, and LOTS more trigger time. :wink:

What are you trying to make me fight with my dogs? Chloe will hunt me down. I don’t think I will ever give up duck hunting it’s not all about me only. It’s about my dogs ,my brothers and me :yes:
poor_duck
hunter

Postby NHDuckHunter » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:26 pm

That was my predicament last year. My wife's biggest complaint was having to buy another deep freezer. :lol3:
Hopefully you do better then I did. I ended up not seeing a moose I could shoot, having the worst year in a decade for ducks, and shooting a small deer in the last minutes of my season.
NHDuckHunter
hunter

Postby poor_duck » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:55 pm

NHDuckHunter wrote:That was my predicament last year. My wife's biggest complaint was having to buy another deep freezer. :lol3:
Hopefully you do better then I did. I ended up not seeing a moose I could shoot, having the worst year in a decade for ducks, and shooting a small deer in the last minutes of my season.

Its funny u said that because I bought bigger freezer last week. But no matter what I know I will hunt something or buy something to put in it but most likely buy something :wink: :lol3:
poor_duck
hunter

Return to New Hampshire Duck Hunting