Duck Hunting Forum banner

looking for a little info..

669 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  HuntsCTRiver 
#1 ·
Hey guys.I live here in northeast conn.I'm trying see where my birds are coming from.I hunt woodies(both local and migrants) also for mallards and blacks.greenwing teal,ringnecks,hoodies and an occasional goldeneye with the right wind.what are you guys shooting in NH.anybody seeing widgoen or pintail??thanks jeff.

#2 ·
good luck finding widgeon or pintails coming from this direction. they're few and far between!

i've been shooting alot of woodies and lately, and the mallards are finally mixing in pretty heavy too. a few blacks here and there have been popping into my decoy spread. teal have pretty much moved on, although i got a bunch early in the season. i saw a few mergansers, didn't shoot at them though. got one ringneck hen, haven't seen any others to speak of however. no goldeneyes yet... although i tend to bump into a few later into the season. plenty of geese winging by well overhead every day i've been out...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.