any old duck boats laying around?

A state with an abundant amount of waterfowl. Share with others your New Jersey duck hunting experiences.

Moderators: crewchief252, johnboy07

any old duck boats laying around?

Postby duckhunt02 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:53 pm

Hello, I am new to this site, but I have been reading for quite some time trying to learn as much as possible about the art of duck hunting. I have gone on a few hunts last year and have done well, guided and un-guided. Now I am venturing off on my own to find some ducks on my own.

I am looking for a boat that someone may have in the backyard filled with leaves that is no longer desireable. I have no problems fixing up/painting/ etc. I already have a trailer and a 15HP outboard. Just need boat. I am located in Ocean County. Funds are low for me due to having to pay for a wedding. ( i know its my own fault ) Thanks in advance!
duckhunt02
hunter

Re: any old duck boats laying around?

Postby njhunter » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:47 pm

check you PM
njhunter
hunter

Re: any old duck boats laying around?

Postby decoycarver » Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:50 pm

be careful what yiou wish for -i've been in the duck blind for 38 seasons..I have 9 duck/boats..i have several 4 sale 12' semi v-aluminun w trailer will sell seperate boat $600 od green already, 16ft glass canoe used for sailing before me..needs fixing new gunnala and end caps $ 50 bucks come get it..filled it with dead ducks many times..16 ' merrymeeting skulling boat..w/trailer $ 1500.00 firm almost new w/cover lock down type..grassed over ready ..2 man layout boat w/tiltbed trailer $ 900.00 ready for use glass/wood excellant and solid room for 2 men dog heaters --Just get married ?? everytime you gat laid put 2 beans in an empty jar-evertime you don't after you beg, take a bean out --Son you'll always have and empty jar for your duck hunting money !!--Old duck hunters never die =they just smell that way..Remember Ducks float -Duck hunters DON"T be safe ..pm me :lol:

decoycarver
hunter

Return to New Jersey Duck Hunting