Tuckerton Show Registration??

A state with an abundant amount of waterfowl. Share with others your New Jersey duck hunting experiences.

Moderators: crewchief252, johnboy07

Tuckerton Show Registration??

Postby georgied88 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:41 am

Hey guys, haven't logged on in quite some time. :hi: First off Happy Fall, while summer isn't bad, the next 5 months are the best time of year. Hope everyones getting ready for a good season its getting cooler and hopefully the trend continues.
I didnt want to hijack any of the threads on the Tuckerton show so i made this. I'm interested in trying the Duck calling competition and would like to know if there is a pre-show registration form? Or is it that you just show up before 10AM and register? I went last year and had a great time, now I'm looking forward to this year and wanna try out a calling routine. I found the following link which has great info for anyone
http://www.tuckertonseaport.org/wp-cont ... 2012-2.pdf

I just couldnt find anything about the duck calling competition rules/ registration policy. Any help is appreciated. Thanks guys
Exercise is the best medicine.
georgied88
hunter

Re: Tuckerton Show Registration??

Postby jerseydutch » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:16 am

It says somewhere that all contests entries must be complete before they begin or something like that. Calling starts at 10am I think. I would be there before that to sign up if I were doing it

I'll be there both days, all day.
jerseydutch
hunter

Re: Tuckerton Show Registration??

Postby georgied88 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:02 pm

Yea figured you just showed up before 10. Sounds good JD thanks, hope all is well. Hopefully i'll run into ya at the show.
Exercise is the best medicine.
georgied88
hunter

Return to New Jersey Duck Hunting