Stay safe my NJ friends

A state with an abundant amount of waterfowl. Share with others your New Jersey duck hunting experiences.

Moderators: crewchief252, johnboy07

Stay safe my NJ friends

Postby FOWLGAL » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:00 am

Praying that all my NJ friends and their families stay safe & the damage wont be to bad for them.
FOWLGAL
hunter

Re: Stay safe my NJ friends

Postby FOWLGAL » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:27 am

Just found out that Pete's house got flooded, Please pray for him and his family!
FOWLGAL
hunter

Postby canderso » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:30 pm

Pete, you are in our prayers. Stay safe.

Fowlgal, I plan to make a trip down to LBI after the storm clears with our friend to check on things and do some cleanup. I am hoping for the best for him. But the pics I have seen don't bode well for what we may find. We may have to chase his Grady down. Not sure we will have a place to go in Nov or Dec. just depends on the extent of the damage.
Fear God, love your neighbor, and hunt ducks. . . . The Duck Commander
canderso
hunter

Postby FOWLGAL » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:08 am

canderso from all the pictures that I have seen and the reports it doesn't look good. we were suppose to be going there for opening week with friend from AL but I dont think that is going to happen. My heart goes out to all that were harms way it's is so sad to see all the destruction.

canderso wrote:Pete, you are in our prayers. Stay safe.

Fowlgal, I plan to make a trip down to LBI after the storm clears with our friend to check on things and do some cleanup. I am hoping for the best for him. But the pics I have seen don't bode well for what we may find. We may have to chase his Grady down. Not sure we will have a place to go in Nov or Dec. just depends on the extent of the damage.
FOWLGAL
hunter

Return to New Jersey Duck Hunting