Reedy Creek Outfitters

A state with an abundant amount of waterfowl. Share with others your New Jersey duck hunting experiences.

Moderators: crewchief252, johnboy07

Reedy Creek Outfitters

Postby jpari » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:05 pm

I went out with Reedy Creek Outfitters on a puddle duck hunt today. I had a great time and I can definitely recommend them to anyone who wants to perhaps do a special hunt during the season. I shot two Green Wing Teal and a Hooded Merg. I also blew a shot on a hen Mallard that was such a fluff shot that it was absolutely embarrassing. Brian, my guide, made me feel much better by blowing it off jokingly. All considered I would definitely go out with them again. A great time. :thumbsup:
jpari
hunter

Re: Reedy Creek Outfitters

Postby BobF » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:24 pm

We've been out with as well.....great guys that work hard for you.

sent from my S III using TapaTalk
BobF
hunter

Postby Deuce N Ducks » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:16 pm

one of the best in the Biz! Great Bunch of guys!
Deuce N Ducks
hunter

Postby remingtonman1108 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:46 pm

Been out with them a couple times, hands down some of the best out there and a great bunch of guys
Quack Quack
remingtonman1108
hunter

Postby Jim122976 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:52 am

I have a hunt booked with them for Monday...Can't wait!! Hope the birds are there
Jim122976
hunter

Postby Jim122976 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:16 pm

We had a great time hunting with Brian and Reedy Creek on Monday. We went up there for a Puddle Duck hunt and we had a nice variety of birds around us all morning (Gadwalls, Pintails, GWT, Blacks, Drake Mallard, and a Common Merganser). We were only able to connect with 2 blacks, but if we could have just shot a little better, there would have been a few more down for good old Dexter to retrieve for us.

Things slowed down a little bit so we moved out to the big water and the birds were flying all over the place. We shot some buffleheads, a brant, and a drake red breasted merganser (which will make its way to the taxidermist)

This was our first time ever hunting with a guide, and Brian made it a very enjoyable experience, and I would recommend them to anyone who is looking to go on a guided hunt. We will defiantly make a trip back there in the near future.
Attachments
IMG_0118.jpg
Jim122976
hunter

Return to New Jersey Duck Hunting