Scott's Landing

A state with an abundant amount of waterfowl. Share with others your New Jersey duck hunting experiences.

Moderators: crewchief252, johnboy07

Scott's Landing

Postby fatalapproach » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:17 pm

Anyone know if Scotts Landing is open and if a boat can get through? Wondering how it fair with sandy.
fatalapproach
hunter

Re: Scott's Landing

Postby pvn6616 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:35 pm

I don't know 100% but I think you'll be okay. Not many birds around though. Good Luck!
“The perils of duck hunting are great- especially for the duck” Walter Cronkite
pvn6616
hunter

Postby fatalapproach » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:25 pm

That's Pete. I am sorry to hear about your loss from Sandy. I wish you te best of luck and hope you are able to get a speedy recovery. How is the home owners insurance going for you? They gonna take care of you? I have been following the forum and saw your pictures.
fatalapproach
hunter

Postby pvn6616 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:10 pm

It is going to take forever I'm afraid. It is harder for me because I have damage that I have to prove happened due to the storm so I have a fight ahead of me. At this point a month and ahalf removed my house is an empty shell, all my furniture is gone and what possessions I have left are in a storage container. It is a real drag but I try not to think about it cause its is a real downer. The insurance program is overwhelmed and is federal, so needlss to say it will take a long time. It is especially depressing cause the gunning is so slow, or maybe its just me, but I am not very excited about hunting lately. :sad:
“The perils of duck hunting are great- especially for the duck” Walter Cronkite
pvn6616
hunter

Return to New Jersey Duck Hunting