Duck Hunting Forum banner

Smiles for miles.

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  pvn6616 
#1 ·
Me and the knuckheads packed up for a new years day sea duck hunt. We left late, set up in wrong spot, moved and finally killed some birds. Shannon got her 1st scoter and 1st molly. Everyone went home safe and smiling. Happy new year.

Sent from my ADR910L using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Awesome!

I'd love to get Haley and shannon out there together for some sea ducks and some pictures, but I doubt that will happen this season the way it has been for you guys. Maybe next year.

We are hurting for some puddle ducks right now! Send some down will ya?

You able to make it down south before the close? If not the snow geese are around.

#5 ·
Being that a lot of my stuff is still unaccounted for and very little time, I went back to scene of the crime for some more. Its been real rewarding to just get out even if I hate cleaning dozens of divers. Anyways, thanks for the support and here's another day of sea duckin. My buddie said he has ****ting his pants as we broke the inlet following a 50' scallop boat at day break.

Attachments

#6 ·
FFT - why was he crapping his panties??? The offshore winds laid the ocean down real nice for you the past 2 days?? Is he a newbie or were you trying to scare the shiznit out of him jumping that scallopers wake???? Nice shooting - must be nice when the boat aint rockin and rollin!!! :clapping:

#7 ·
I guess I should have mentioned the 70hp yammi with custom vynal wrap that pushes my freedom up to 40mph. But in all seriousness it was flat calm but always a bit nerve wracking in the dark. Back to reality for a few days here. I hope to go chase down some bills next week. Hope to see you guys soon.

#8 ·
I knew it - wake jumpin.... have fun with those nasty sea ducks, me, I like the challenge of the elusive blackie, always have, always will - to each his own though... hope to get together soon

Pete

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.