Someone use some company? Lets hunt!

A state with an abundant amount of waterfowl. Share with others your New Jersey duck hunting experiences.

Moderators: crewchief252, johnboy07

Someone use some company? Lets hunt!

Postby duckerhunter » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:56 pm

Hey Guys/Gals

My name is Jaron
I am currently working in NJ as an disaster consultant. Have been here since day after Hurricane Sandy just assisting property owners with getting there things together and helping them through the disaster process. I have always wanted to waterfowl hunt this area since being here and just can't figure out where to start. Yes I know I could use a guide but also would like to meet some people. I have everything else that I need except a layout blind should it be needed....I can buy one. Anyways I have calls, waders, camo, gun, etc... (will purchase license asap when needed)

28 years old
Very aware of gun safety (from KY where guns are given to us on our 4th bday)
Willing to help out with money, driving, or just anything that I could help with.

Message me your contact info and I will be very grateful! I can't sit here and watch all of these geese/ducks flying around anymore
duckerhunter
Newb

Re: Someone use some company? Lets hunt!

Postby duckerhunter » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:59 pm

By the way I am currently located in the Fair Haven, NJ area.....willing to travel of course
duckerhunter
Newb

Postby dgram36 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:45 am

PM sent
dgram36
hunter

Postby pvn6616 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:25 pm

Jaron,

If you're still interested and willing to travel, I am in the Atlantic City area and have some great hunting down here. I grew up in Little Silver and moved away because the hunting sucked there on the rivers and there are too many people! Anyway it is an hour and a half drive down here but its usually worth it. We have the special Canada Goose season thru Feb 15th as well as snow goose hunting into April so just cause duck season is over doesn't mean we have to stop hunting! Look back thru the nj posts and you will see a lot of my hunts...

Let me know

Pete
“The perils of duck hunting are great- especially for the duck” Walter Cronkite
pvn6616
hunter

Return to New Jersey Duck Hunting