Brant Rig 4 Sale

A state with an abundant amount of waterfowl. Share with others your New Jersey duck hunting experiences.

Moderators: crewchief252, johnboy07

Brant Rig 4 Sale

Postby pvn6616 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:12 pm

Due to circumstances beyond my control I need to liquidate some inventory and am offering 10 cork hand made Brant decoys w/ cedar heads. 5 were made in 1998 and the other 5 were made this fall just before Sandy hit and wiped out my workshop. They have been tested, used and abused by myself personally this past season and unfortunately I added some character to one or two of them with some shot(I'll have to check).

The pictures do not show the true color, the decoys are darker, more burnt umber color, not black and white, the color was washed out in these photos. Also the cedar decoy in the foreground is not included.

I am not selling them individually, I will sell the lot for $350 firm. Interested parties should PM me.
Attachments
DSCN8035.JPG
DSCN8043.JPG
DSCN8041.JPG
DSCN8036.JPG
DSCN8037.JPG
“The perils of duck hunting are great- especially for the duck” Walter Cronkite
pvn6616
hunter

Re: Brant Rig 4 Sale

Postby papageno » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:27 pm

Very beautifully made, Pete... your love for the birds shows through very artfully. I didn't know you carved. I'm gonna take it up next year when I have a proper place to work.
papageno
hunter

Return to New Jersey Duck Hunting