Mojo Ducks?? Can we use them.....

A state with an abundant amount of waterfowl. Share with others your New Jersey duck hunting experiences.

Moderators: crewchief252, johnboy07

Mojo Ducks?? Can we use them.....

Postby Honkers41 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:30 pm

Hey fellers....i gotta ask.....Can you use the mojo duck in Nj...i can't get the regulations on the site....somebody told that i could...but i wanna check the regs....but had no luck with this dumb#@#!!#@#!!!! computor.....

Honkers41...

"FEETDOWN~~~~~GUNS UP"~~~~~!!!!!
Honkers41
hunter

Postby sjtealhunter » Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:40 pm

it seems to me that after reading the 06-07 NJ migratory bird regulations that you can use a mojo type decoy. It does not say that you cannot use motion decoys in either those regulations or in the fish and wildlife digest. i could be wrong but you can download a copy at the nj division of fish and game website under hunting waterfowl.
i don't eat vegetables -- vegetables are what food eats.
sjtealhunter
hunter

Postby DeerMan » Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:33 pm

I used one last year and I didnt read anything about it changing this year. They Dont seem to work anymore though, flare more birds than they used to and I will try to sell mine before the season starts.
Life is good over the decoys!
DeerMan
hunter

Postby Honkers41 » Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:18 pm

Thanks fellers....and Deer....try useing tan Stockings over the wings..i hear it works......a few guys told me the samething about them flaring....then they tried this and it worked....Honkers... :salude:
Honkers41
hunter

Return to New Jersey Duck Hunting