Update Hijinks in Trenton

A state with an abundant amount of waterfowl. Share with others your New Jersey duck hunting experiences.

Moderators: crewchief252, johnboy07

Update Hijinks in Trenton

Postby bayside » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:41 pm

Everyone needs to contact their representatives. This is Orwellian...

It goes in for vote next Thurs, its not law yet. Click on link, read it.
http://www.nraila.org/legislation/st...renton&st=&ps=
Last edited by bayside on Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
bayside
hunter

Re: Hijinks in Trenton

Postby crewchief252 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:55 pm

Unfortunately, when i click the link, it says page not found. Went on NRA site but still could not find anything?????????
Just once i would like to hear you scream in pain !....wanna hear me scream in pain? Play some rap music!
crewchief252
Forum & State Moderator

Re: Hijinks in Trenton

Postby Quackerbarrel » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:13 pm

We need to contact or congress representatives now, all the bills passed today.
Quackerbarrel
hunter

Re: Update Hijinks in Trenton

Postby bayside » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:57 am

Assembly yesterday passed 22 bills restricting gun owners rights. Some you may agree with others not. Please inform yourself of what is transpiring and if you disagree, find out how your representative voted and express your displeasure. Also, contact your State Senator and find out theri position and express yours. The Senate has not yet scheduled action on these bills, so act NOW to diminish the anti-gun momentum. Lastly, while I do not know the vote distirbution on each bill, the news is reporting some passed overwhelmingly, others squeaked. With action the most onerous may be blocked. Do not let the noose slowly choke you.
Some of the provisions in these bills include PROHIBITION of internet ammo purchases; MANADATORY gun safety classes (if you've done a boat class, you know this is just a waste of time and hidden tax, not about safety!), and the other littany of assualt weapon drivel.
As a communtiy, I'm sure we all agree on safety, but these rules do nothing to address the real perps of violent crime but rather are one more burden for the responsible to shoulder in order for us to pursue our legitimate interests.
bayside
hunter

Return to New Jersey Duck Hunting