Central NJ Hunting

A state with an abundant amount of waterfowl. Share with others your New Jersey duck hunting experiences.

Moderators: crewchief252, johnboy07

Central NJ Hunting

Postby eagles22rule » Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:06 pm

Hey, I'm Drew. 20 years old. I go to school near Trenton, NJ. I've been hunting ducks for a handful of seasons now, but never in this area. Any info on places to hunt ducks/geese would be great. It would be just me, so no worries about a group pouring steel into the air. Anything you guys kno would be great.

Drew
eagles22rule
Newb

Postby mtl_duck » Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:07 pm

I used to live in Princeton, so I feel your pain. You either have the miles and miles of farmland, or that thick urban environment. Netiher of which is hunter friendly.

I hunt/hunted Assumpink creek myself, just off of Route 130 near Windsor.

Also previously mentioned in this post was some river near Trenton that has some action in it; you'll have to go back a few weeks.

Good luck. :thumbsup:
duck hunting IS all its quacked-up to be!
mtl_duck
hunter

Postby crewchief252 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:06 pm

Welcome to the site, there are a few places not to far from you, i grew up in princeton so i know the area.You can hunt Round VAlley ( boat only) Spruce run, delaware river, some places on the raritan river. pm me and i can give you more specifics
Just once i would like to hear you scream in pain !....wanna hear me scream in pain? Play some rap music!
crewchief252
Forum & State Moderator

Return to New Jersey Duck Hunting