Duck Hunting Forum banner

Ocean County Decoy and Gunning Show

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Huntfish12 
#1 ·
This isn't news to long-time members here, but for the benefit of hunters new to this forum or to New Jersey:

Ocean County Decoy & Gunning Show
September 28th & 29th
Tip Seaman County Park, Tuckerton, NJ
Many Vendors and Exhibitors
Decoy Carving, Retriever, Duck & Goose Calling, Skeetshooting, Boat Building and Art/Photo Contetsts
Tim Bradley Shooting Exhibition
Dock Dog Competition
Food

And it's FREE!

Due to space considerations, there is no public parking within park (except for vehicles with handicap plates or placards). Free shuttle buses run from Freedom Fields County Park, Tuckerton Seaport and Pinelands Regional High School to park at regular intervals.

Feel free to post any questions here, PM me or call Ocean County Parks at 609-971-3085

See less See more
#5 ·
It was my first time there. have known about it for about 4 years but never have stopped in. Definitly glad i got to check it out. Lots of cool stuff in there. Got to snag 2 bags from Diann, and picked up a new hat form the "hunter's helping heros" booth.

#10 ·
RustyGunz1960 said:
Huntfish12 said:
Did anyone catch the name of the guys who were selling the sports team decoys over by the dog area??
Were they between the pavillion where the NJ Waterfowlers were set up and the big tent? Bigger Water Decoys had spaces on the left if you were exiting the pavillion walking towards the tent.
No. I did stop and chat with the guys from there though. Got to shake their hands and thank them for donating the Rambler. Good, easy going dudes

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.