Merry Christmas

A state with an abundant amount of waterfowl. Share with others your New Jersey duck hunting experiences.

Moderators: crewchief252, johnboy07

Merry Christmas

Postby crewchief252 » Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:48 pm

Would like to say Merry Christmas to all the jersey hunters, it has been a pleasure moderating this site, lot's of good info being shared, no problems. Hope everybody got what they wanted from Santa, my tree had a few things under it from cabelas, and dicks, and even an autographed Flyway Highway hat. Looking to get out with my son on wed and thurs, and maybe even fri. Hope everyone finishes up the season safe and happy. Crew :salude: :thumbsup:
Just once i would like to hear you scream in pain !....wanna hear me scream in pain? Play some rap music!
crewchief252
Forum & State Moderator

Postby jerseywaterfowler » Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:23 pm

you to, be out friday with the boys new hunting coats and calls. can't wait to hear that racket.
Fitz
jerseywaterfowler
hunter

Postby crewchief252 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:46 pm

We are taking my son and his friend out tomorrow, and then my son and a new friend on fri, Good luck to you and the boys, you guy;s hunting the Navesink, i'll try and chase a few broadies your way
Just once i would like to hear you scream in pain !....wanna hear me scream in pain? Play some rap music!
crewchief252
Forum & State Moderator

Postby jerseywaterfowler » Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:03 am

We will be in the nav, with my brother in-law. Not a all dayer as the family got hit with a wicked lung/nasil infication along with a nasty cold my 2 year old was in the hospital with pnumonia just starting to get some energy back. I m just getting over it along with the 2 older boys. Kicked my rear end in.
Fitz
jerseywaterfowler
hunter

Postby crewchief252 » Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:16 pm

Oh man, sorry to hear about the little, hope he's doing much better. We were in the bay today, not a lot of shooting, The good news is the one boy with us finally got his first ever, Love to see the excitement on thier faces, Lots of buffs and squaws flying, just couldn't seem to get them in the blocks, i think i have beeen down there so much this year, they recognize my boat, going to give it another try tomorrow, short day though, have to work a 12 hour shift tomorrow night starting at 7
crewchief252
Forum & State Moderator

Return to New Jersey Duck Hunting