Duck Hunting Forum banner

New hunting need some help

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  rj5613 
#1 ·
Hey everyone my name is RJ. I live in northern bergen county. My grandfather was an avid hunter/angler his whole life. Although he got me in to fishing, I never got the chance to learn about hunting because I was always too busy with other sports (wrestling, football, etc.). Although, my grandfather passed years ago, I continued to fish because I had my uncle to pick up with me where my grandfather left off. After volunteering last year at the trout hatchery open house, I had some time to kill so I decided to take the hunter education course just for the heck of it, with no real intentions of hunting. Now, here I am a year later with the urge of taking my love of the outdoors to the next level. I have no friends or relatives that hunt so I'm on my own with this one. All in all I'm looking for someone to possibly take me on an outing with them so I could just tag along and learn the ins and outs and pick up a few pointers. I am not looking for any freebies and will bring whatever necessary gear and supplies we need.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.