New hunting need some help

A state with an abundant amount of waterfowl. Share with others your New Jersey duck hunting experiences.

Moderators: crewchief252, johnboy07

New hunting need some help

Postby rj5613 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:26 pm

Hey everyone my name is RJ. I live in northern bergen county. My grandfather was an avid hunter/angler his whole life. Although he got me in to fishing, I never got the chance to learn about hunting because I was always too busy with other sports (wrestling, football, etc.). Although, my grandfather passed years ago, I continued to fish because I had my uncle to pick up with me where my grandfather left off. After volunteering last year at the trout hatchery open house, I had some time to kill so I decided to take the hunter education course just for the heck of it, with no real intentions of hunting. Now, here I am a year later with the urge of taking my love of the outdoors to the next level. I have no friends or relatives that hunt so I'm on my own with this one. All in all I'm looking for someone to possibly take me on an outing with them so I could just tag along and learn the ins and outs and pick up a few pointers. I am not looking for any freebies and will bring whatever necessary gear and supplies we need.
rj5613
Newb

Re: New hunting need some help

Postby FFT » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:36 pm

Raj, sorry but a lot of these guys call me "north jersey" so it just seems that most do live down south. If there's anything I can help you with just shoot me a pm.
FFT
hunter

Re: New hunting need some help

Postby rj5613 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:48 am

Thanks…. i should have mentioned that my dad lives in atlantic city so I'm down there sometimes
rj5613
Newb

Return to New Jersey Duck Hunting