12'aluminum boat,motor,trailer.

A state with an abundant amount of waterfowl. Share with others your New Jersey duck hunting experiences.

Moderators: crewchief252, johnboy07

12'aluminum boat,motor,trailer.

Postby pluckinduck » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:27 pm

I have a 12' aluminum boat with an older 15hp evinrude and a great trailer. Have everything you need to put the boat and trailer in your name. The boat is much sturdier than the 12' Jon boats you normally see for sale. Motor has always been winterized, normal maintenance, and kept in the garage when not used. the trailer has always been painted with rust oleum paint and has a fresh coat that I painted on during the summer. lights work. The motor is getting the carburater cleaned out because it was puttin alittle while using. Other than that it has never given me a problem and will be in perfect condition before anyone comes to look at it. Here are a few pictures and my mechanic will send me pictures of the motor tomorrow morning

Asking 1,100
Nick.
Attachments
photo 44.jpg
the barnicles are easy to get off. trailer wheel are in perfect condition and so are the trailer lights
photo 33.jpg
I have a pedestal with a swival you can attach to the boat and put a seat on it. I used a 2x10 therfore i could sit anywhere in the boat. I have the outside color paint for the inside if you'd like to paint it to match.
photo 22.jpg
if you look closely you can see the front of the boat is...what i believe is called a chicken breast bow... might be called something else but its nicer than the flat fronts because water doesnt splash up and over the bow
photo 11.jpg
side view, part of the trailer.
pluckinduck
hunter

Re: 12'aluminum boat,motor,trailer.

Postby pluckinduck » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:30 pm

I should have pictures of the motor tomorrow ( december 8th )
pluckinduck
hunter

Re: 12'aluminum boat,motor,trailer.

Postby pluckinduck » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:32 pm

INTERESTED IN TRADES, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT I WANT FOR IT...HMMM :huh:
pluckinduck
hunter

Return to New Jersey Duck Hunting