stamps and HIP #s

A state with an abundant amount of waterfowl. Share with others your New Jersey duck hunting experiences.

Moderators: crewchief252, johnboy07

stamps and HIP #s

Postby crewchief252 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:52 pm

New state stamps and HIP numbers are now available on the F&G website, got mine today, cant wait to get out there
Just once i would like to hear you scream in pain !....wanna hear me scream in pain? Play some rap music!
crewchief252
Forum & State Moderator

Postby tapera » Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:22 pm

thanks, john. i checked three days ago, must have just missed it. i got my freakin license for this year on december 27th of last year, so as soon as i get the stamp, i'm READY.

i just now got your pm. i'm looking forward to getting out for divers again. what a blast. a million lasting thanks to you for taking me last year!

best, nick
tapera
hunter

Postby crewchief252 » Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:33 am

Wow, good to hear from you, was getting ready to call out the marines, see you on the water
Just once i would like to hear you scream in pain !....wanna hear me scream in pain? Play some rap music!
crewchief252
Forum & State Moderator

Postby jon55nj » Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:49 am

thanks for the info. I just passed my bow test at Clinton WMA last week so I'll be adding a few things to the license this year. Going to get them all today. It was pretty busy there for bow shotgun and rifle.
jon55nj
hunter

Return to New Jersey Duck Hunting