After Season event...

A state with an abundant amount of waterfowl. Share with others your New Jersey duck hunting experiences.

Moderators: crewchief252, johnboy07

After Season event...

Postby Capemaycarver609 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:31 am

Just a little something to do with the kids or just come and learn a thing or two about real decoys (please don't start any arguments)
My mentor and I will be set up inside the store carving for the day, it's a great place for the kids to learn and watch some up close waterfowl.

Feb. 1st starting at 10 am

More info.: http://events.capemaycountyherald.com/e ... n?page=5&f[0]=field_event_date%253Avalue%3Anext_two_weekends
you want good looking decoys, most of the dumb ducks are dead
Capemaycarver609
hunter

Re: After Season event...

Postby FowlHooked » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:26 pm

Good for you. Good way to get a person who may wanna carve n not have a clue some first hand ideas of what's involved.
Fowl Hooked Waterfowling on Facebook
FowlHooked
hunter

Postby TheWanderer » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:55 pm

Are there any other times/dates that there are events? I'm interested in coming, but plans a long time ago to meet a friend at the Harrisburg outdoor show Sat and Sunday.
Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted
TheWanderer
hunter

Postby Capemaycarver609 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:59 pm

nothing has been planned yet but depending on turn out we may be doing another, my mentor and i do demonstrations at other places frequently though, i'll be sure to post something next time one comes up. this forum (in my opinion) lacks talk of NJ events regarding duck hunting... i'm soon taking over for chairman of cape may county DU so ill be posting events as they come up
you want good looking decoys, most of the dumb ducks are dead
Capemaycarver609
hunter

Return to New Jersey Duck Hunting