WELL is everyone ready for the opener??

A state with an abundant amount of waterfowl. Share with others your New Jersey duck hunting experiences.

Moderators: crewchief252, johnboy07

WELL is everyone ready for the opener??

Postby njplotts » Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:33 pm

I'm good to go! Now if the rain would stop LOL
Crew you going Sat.??
njplotts
hunter

Postby crewchief252 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:54 pm

Hey Bob, i dont know yet, my wife is going in for some serious surgery tomorrow, so alot will depend on how that goes, if she has to stay in the hosp till sat, than my son and i will probably take a quick morning trip to DV, but right now i'm looking more towards next sat, plenty of season left, but still hope we get out for a few on sat. Good luck to you.
Just once i would like to hear you scream in pain !....wanna hear me scream in pain? Play some rap music!
crewchief252
Forum & State Moderator

Postby njplotts » Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:06 pm

Hope all goes well with the surgery.
if you need anything let me know,
njplotts
hunter

Postby stevez » Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:01 pm

crewchief252 wrote:Hey Bob, i dont know yet, my wife is going in for some serious surgery tomorrow, so alot will depend on how that goes, if she has to stay in the hosp till sat, than my son and i will probably take a quick morning trip to DV, but right now i'm looking more towards next sat, plenty of season left, but still hope we get out for a few on sat. Good luck to you.

You will be in my thoughts. The ducks can wait a few days. I promise to miss most of mine so you have something to shoot at later.
stevez
hunter

Postby crewchief252 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:46 pm

Guy's thanks for the thoughts for my wife, really appreciate it, and eveybody have a great and safe opener.
Just once i would like to hear you scream in pain !....wanna hear me scream in pain? Play some rap music!
crewchief252
Forum & State Moderator

Postby flatsman » Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:55 pm

chief... thoughts and prayers for your wife. the birds off keyport will wait.

everyone good luck and go get em!

flatsman
flatsman
hunter

Postby crewchief252 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:40 pm

I want to thank eveyone for the kind words and prayers for my wife, the surgery went so well, she is actually sleeping on the couch as i peck away here, My daughter is coming home from college to help out, and my wife just wont hear of my son and i missing opening day, so we are headed out for a short morning hunt, than back home for the rest of the day, we'll probably be more of a pain in her tuckus, but hey, i'm just real relieved at how it all went, thanks agin guy;s, everybody knock em dead and be safe out there, the crew
crewchief252
Forum & State Moderator

Postby waterdogscbr » Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:24 pm

Glad your wife is feeling better. Good luck in the morning. We are going to try a new area tomorrow and since we don't know it well we will wait for the afternoon to settle into a spot. Good luck tomorrow.
waterdogscbr
hunter

Postby jerseywaterfowler » Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:22 am

Glad to hear all went well with the surgery. A wife who knows your passion for duck hunting and tells you to go out for a while is a wonderful gift from God. Enjoy your hunt.
As for me, some kind of stomach flu has hit every member of the family this week. Last night at 0100 through 0400 was my turn to say hello to the toilet bowl. Starting to feel better and heard from friends blues/stripers are going wild in Spring Lake so I may suck it up and try my luck.Not up to driving North and putting out dekes etc..
Fitz
jerseywaterfowler
hunter

Return to New Jersey Duck Hunting