general question?

A state with an abundant amount of waterfowl. Share with others your New Jersey duck hunting experiences.

Moderators: crewchief252, johnboy07

general question?

Postby waterfowl10 » Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:17 pm

do alot of guys take off work to hunt say during the week?
waterfowl10
hunter

Postby crewchief252 » Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:24 pm

i work shift work, so i have more time during the week, than weekends, i probably average 3 days a week during the week, the only downside is taking my son, obviously he is in school, if his report card is good, he gets one day each marking period to take off and go, but usually it's every third weekend for us to hunt together, but i do like hunting during the week, most of the time i am the only one out there. :banana:
Just once i would like to hear you scream in pain !....wanna hear me scream in pain? Play some rap music!
crewchief252
Forum & State Moderator

Postby njplotts » Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:17 am

I hunt almost everyday either AM or PM. It runs hot & cold. There are days I don't hear another shot & somedays there are people keeping the ducks moving all morning. I can tell you if you are hunting a waterway close to highways the commuters hunt until about 8 AM then head to work. During the second season they seem to switch over to pheasant hunting before heading to work.
njplotts
hunter

Return to New Jersey Duck Hunting