JerseyQuackers.com???

A state with an abundant amount of waterfowl. Share with others your New Jersey duck hunting experiences.

Moderators: crewchief252, johnboy07

JerseyQuackers.com???

Postby striperhyper » Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:06 pm

Anyone know why i cant log in to jersey quackers??
I registerd and tried to log in and it dosent work.So i made another name and tried and still dosent work.I see no contact info to contact the person running it so I figure maybe some of you guys that go on there know what the problem might be..... Thanks
striperhyper
hunter

Postby crewchief252 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:09 pm

if you just signed on, sometimes it takes a day, if you cant get on tomorrow let me know, and i will find out a contact for you
Just once i would like to hear you scream in pain !....wanna hear me scream in pain? Play some rap music!
crewchief252
Forum & State Moderator

Postby njplotts » Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:54 pm

One of the mods checks ALL new people's email address as "working & real" before approving new members. This keeps spammers & anti's off the forum. Either john has not gotten to your request to join yet or you may have mis-typed your address.
Crewchief or I will pass your request to join w/ your email address along.
njplotts
hunter

Postby DeerMan » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:39 pm

I have been a member there for awhile but i changed my password and it locked me out and i dont have a email to get incontact with the admin, same screen name there as here. if you could pass the word on for me to that would be great. :thumbsup:
Life is good over the decoys!
DeerMan
hunter

Postby johnboy07 » Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:00 pm

I have tried to register 3 times and I never get any reply from the admin. It is starting to piss me off
johnboy07
State Moderator

Postby striperhyper » Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:12 am

Same still never got any info, if someone can contact a admin on there to make me a member i would appreciate it.
striperhyper
hunter

Postby HowIdo » Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:14 am

Striperhyper, I am in the same boat. I have tried joining that site and recieved the first e-mail but never recieved the confirmation e-mail saying i am a member.

If anyone can help me out also i would appreciate it!!!
HowIdo
hunter

Postby crewchief252 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:52 pm

OK, guy's i contacted (pm) the admin over at JQ, hopefully you will hear something soon. crew
Just once i would like to hear you scream in pain !....wanna hear me scream in pain? Play some rap music!
crewchief252
Forum & State Moderator

Return to New Jersey Duck Hunting