Field Goose Decoys

A state with an abundant amount of waterfowl. Share with others your New Jersey duck hunting experiences.

Moderators: crewchief252, johnboy07

Field Goose Decoys

Postby Hunterbc302 » Thu May 22, 2014 1:56 pm

I'm selling my goose rig due to the fact we lost our farm. I'm not in need to sell,so no low ball numbers my numbers are fair since I have already took money off for being used. Im even throwing in freebies with the flag and extra flocked heads for the higdon shells and big foot full bodies.

1. 4- 6 slotted Full bodies Roger's sporting goods bag asking $140.00 they hold all my big feet and 2 dozen of my ghg lesser's

2. Final Approach Pack-N-Go S.U.B. layout blind with Max 4 camo asking $175.00 and i will throw in a tangle free goose flag.

3. 18- Higdon Goose Shells fully flocked heads come in 3 different head positions asking $150.00

4. 8- Big Foot full body Feeders and 5-Uprights these decoys are the toughest on the market hands down total of 13 decoys asking $330.00

5. 6- Big Foot B2 Feeders asking $150

6. 23- Green Head Gear Full Body Lesser's come with flocked head and the stands they rest on asking $520.00

Asking $1,300 your gonna save so much money due to the fact that these decoys are practically brand new and you will save on shipping costs.
This is everything you need for you beginner hunters out there!!! this spread has killed alot of geese last year and a single person can set it up in no time.
Hunterbc302
Newb

Re: Field Goose Decoys

Postby marshmarauder » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:07 pm

availability and location?
marshmarauder
hunter

Return to New Jersey Duck Hunting