What the heck?

A state with an abundant amount of waterfowl. Share with others your New Jersey duck hunting experiences.

Moderators: crewchief252, johnboy07

What the heck?

Postby johnboy07 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:26 pm

What is up with the admins at jerseyquackers. I have tried to get on that site for the last 6 months and cant even get the admin to approved one of the 15 accounts I have tried to get approved. To me it is just a poor poor website if you cant even get accepted. Or i might not just be on their VIP list of people to allow on.
"You know your team's not in the race when guys are growing beards for the duck hunting season."

— Steve Boros
:beer:
User avatar
johnboy07
State Moderator
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:19 pm
Location: Carneys Point, NJ


Postby killer0009 » Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:05 pm

i got on but that was a while ago. You want me to ask one of the admins what is goin on?
"When you have shot one bird flying you have shot all birds flying. They are all different and they fly in different ways but the sensation is the same and the last one is as good as the first."- Ernest Hemingway
killer0009
hunter
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:14 pm
Location: Woodstown NJ

Postby johnboy07 » Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:59 pm

killer if u would please
"You know your team's not in the race when guys are growing beards for the duck hunting season."

— Steve Boros
:beer:
User avatar
johnboy07
State Moderator
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:19 pm
Location: Carneys Point, NJ

Postby striperhyper » Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:45 pm

I hear you a been trying to get on for the past 2 months also.No response. :thumbsdown:
striperhyper
hunter
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:14 pm
Location: Coastal Zone

Postby hardtime » Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:20 am

If you check some of the Moderators profiles on quackers some of the mods have NO POSTS...and one lists his occupation as "CLOWN PUNCHER" :fingerhead:
"....and when you men get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a ****."

-General Franks
hardtime
hunter
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:04 pm
Location: south jersey

Re: What the heck?

Postby Hip » Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:50 pm

johnboy07 wrote:What is up with the admins at jerseyquackers. I have tried to get on that site for the last 6 months and cant even get the admin to approved one of the 15 accounts I have tried to get approved. To me it is just a poor poor website if you cant even get accepted. Or i might not just be on their VIP list of people to allow on.


I signed on that night I saw you in Salem...no problems...Maybe your browser is blocking you somehow?
Hip
hunter
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:49 am

Postby johnboy07 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:16 pm

No I have never got the second email from the admin that activates your account. So I know I am on there but when I try to log in it tells me that my account has not been activated yet
"You know your team's not in the race when guys are growing beards for the duck hunting season."

— Steve Boros
:beer:
User avatar
johnboy07
State Moderator
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:19 pm
Location: Carneys Point, NJ

Postby stevez » Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:19 pm

Johnboy I hunt with one of the mods there occasionally. I'll talk to him for you this weekend
User avatar
stevez
hunter
 
Posts: 438
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:43 pm
Location: central new jersey

Postby johnboy07 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:22 pm

thank you stevez dont get me wrong I love this site just on there I will be able to find other featherheads like me in my area easier.
"You know your team's not in the race when guys are growing beards for the duck hunting season."

— Steve Boros
:beer:
User avatar
johnboy07
State Moderator
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:19 pm
Location: Carneys Point, NJ

Postby stevez » Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:23 pm

Are you trying to register as Johnboy07 there too?
User avatar
stevez
hunter
 
Posts: 438
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:43 pm
Location: central new jersey

Postby johnboy07 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:26 pm

yes I am Hip said he see's my name on there but I have never recieved the second confirmation email from the admin saying that the acct is activated
"You know your team's not in the race when guys are growing beards for the duck hunting season."

— Steve Boros
:beer:
User avatar
johnboy07
State Moderator
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:19 pm
Location: Carneys Point, NJ

Postby stevez » Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:30 pm

Ok I pm'd the boss there. Let's see what happens.
User avatar
stevez
hunter
 
Posts: 438
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:43 pm
Location: central new jersey

Postby johnboy07 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:33 pm

:thumbsup: Thank You :thumbsup:
"You know your team's not in the race when guys are growing beards for the duck hunting season."

— Steve Boros
:beer:
User avatar
johnboy07
State Moderator
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:19 pm
Location: Carneys Point, NJ

Postby crewchief252 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:43 pm

johnboy07 wrote:thank you stevez dont get me wrong I love this site just on there I will be able to find other featherheads like me in my area easier.


Hey johnboy, traitors will be shot, and so will their collaborators(stevez) :lol: just kidding, i hope Steve is able to get it straightened out for you, i had sent then a couple messages a few weeks ago, but never got a response, i frequent that site myself.
Just once i would like to hear you scream in pain !....wanna hear me scream in pain? Play some rap music!
User avatar
crewchief252
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 2189
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:08 pm
Location: New Jersey...where the weak are killed and eaten

Postby stevez » Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:47 pm

crewchief252 wrote:
johnboy07 wrote:thank you stevez dont get me wrong I love this site just on there I will be able to find other featherheads like me in my area easier.


Hey johnboy, traitors will be shot, and so will their collaborators(stevez) :lol: just kidding, i hope Steve is able to get it straightened out for you, i had sent then a couple messages a few weeks ago, but never got a response, i frequent that site myself.


I figure that if I can put about 25 yards between us and keep walking at a brisk pace...I'll be good :lol:
User avatar
stevez
hunter
 
Posts: 438
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:43 pm
Location: central new jersey

Postby crewchief252 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:16 pm

stevez wrote:
crewchief252 wrote:
johnboy07 wrote:thank you stevez dont get me wrong I love this site just on there I will be able to find other featherheads like me in my area easier.


Hey johnboy, traitors will be shot, and so will their collaborators(stevez) :lol: just kidding, i hope Steve is able to get it straightened out for you, i had sent then a couple messages a few weeks ago, but never got a response, i frequent that site myself.


I figure that if I can put about 25 yards between us and keep walking at a brisk pace...I'll be good :lol:


You guy's should join me on the boat next week, winds are only supposed to 30-35, of course you dont need a life jacket
Just once i would like to hear you scream in pain !....wanna hear me scream in pain? Play some rap music!
User avatar
crewchief252
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 2189
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:08 pm
Location: New Jersey...where the weak are killed and eaten

Postby stevez » Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:28 pm

Ok I'll be there...right on the beach cheering you on!
User avatar
stevez
hunter
 
Posts: 438
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:43 pm
Location: central new jersey

Postby crewchief252 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:02 pm

stevez wrote:Ok I'll be there...right on the beach cheering you on!

Oh, come on now steve, i got you back to the beach safe as a baby in mamas arms , didnt i, and you know there's no ducks on the beach.
Just once i would like to hear you scream in pain !....wanna hear me scream in pain? Play some rap music!
User avatar
crewchief252
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 2189
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:08 pm
Location: New Jersey...where the weak are killed and eaten

Postby crewchief252 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:10 pm

stevez wrote:Ok I'll be there...right on the beach cheering you on!


Hey Steve, if your up for another ride on the deep blue, check your pm's
Just once i would like to hear you scream in pain !....wanna hear me scream in pain? Play some rap music!
User avatar
crewchief252
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 2189
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:08 pm
Location: New Jersey...where the weak are killed and eaten

Postby stevez » Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:44 pm

I have a hunt planned already my friend. The invite is very much appreciated though. I hope you two limit out :thumbsup:
User avatar
stevez
hunter
 
Posts: 438
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:43 pm
Location: central new jersey

Postby crewchief252 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:51 pm

stevez wrote:I have a hunt planned already my friend. The invite is very much appreciated though. I hope you two limit out :thumbsup:


I just hope the kids drops a few, We already know i couldnt hit the broad side of a barn, Good luck on your hunt, i'll be looking for the pics.
Just once i would like to hear you scream in pain !....wanna hear me scream in pain? Play some rap music!
User avatar
crewchief252
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 2189
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:08 pm
Location: New Jersey...where the weak are killed and eaten

Postby stevez » Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:57 pm

crewchief252 wrote:
stevez wrote:I have a hunt planned already my friend. The invite is very much appreciated though. I hope you two limit out :thumbsup:


I just hope the kids drops a few, We already know i couldnt hit the broad side of a barn, Good luck on your hunt, i'll be looking for the pics.
:dito:
User avatar
stevez
hunter
 
Posts: 438
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:43 pm
Location: central new jersey

quackers

Postby olclamman » Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:43 pm

john boy
if you filled out your profile as you did here you would be on now - im the main person who signs on new members - if your profile was not filled out you were dumped
try again and ill make sure you get in -

obtw hardtime
if you knew who the mod for the decoy forum
is you would he clowns around and is a WORLD CLASS CARVER - check some of his work - y dont u sign on also
olclamman
retired less money more wife
olclamman
hunter
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:58 pm
Location: toms river

quackers

Postby olclamman » Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:45 pm

ttt
retired less money more wife
olclamman
hunter
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:58 pm
Location: toms river


Return to New Jersey Duck Hunting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests