My first shore hunt...Wildwood

A state with an abundant amount of waterfowl. Share with others your New Jersey duck hunting experiences.

Moderators: crewchief252, johnboy07

My first shore hunt...Wildwood

Postby Hip » Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:14 am

We hit the spot in the morning and at daybreak limited out on Brant in the first volley of fire....it was CRAZY! Throughout the day we could have shot 50. My buddy got a Buffy and My other bud OR me got a hen merganser. The kid I went with smokes everything and says it is good....so I gave him my bag.

We also shot a banded Brant. We dont know who's it was so we gave it to my buddy since it was his spot. Great day!!
Hip
hunter

Postby stevez » Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:30 pm

Another crazed diver hunter is born.....Crew will be proud. :thumbsup:
stevez
hunter

Postby crewchief252 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:15 pm

stevez wrote:Another crazed diver hunter is born.....Crew will be proud. :thumbsup:

WTG Hip, divers are fun arent they? They band alot of brant, so they are not that uncommon. Hey Steve, my goal is to get everybody diver crazy, then you and i can sneak into the marshes and get all the puddle ducks................not, i'm not happy unless i am getting hit in the face with salt spray
Just once i would like to hear you scream in pain !....wanna hear me scream in pain? Play some rap music!
crewchief252
Forum & State Moderator

Cool...

Postby Hip » Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:42 pm

It was awesome...I think we are going Monday...
Hip
hunter

Postby Modified_Choking » Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:59 pm

With Cape May having such notoriety for bird migration in general, Wildwood must be a veritable conucopia for the duck hunter. I suspect you'll enjoy hunting the coast.
I'm talkin bout the Lifestyle of the not so rich and famous.
Modified_Choking
hunter

Return to New Jersey Duck Hunting