ICE HELP

A state with an abundant amount of waterfowl. Share with others your New Jersey duck hunting experiences.

Moderators: crewchief252, johnboy07

ICE HELP

Postby crewchief252 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:50 am

Planning on going out of Raritan bay marina tomorrow in waackaack creek, if anybody drives by there today, would appreciate and ice report, thanks.............crew
Just once i would like to hear you scream in pain !....wanna hear me scream in pain? Play some rap music!
crewchief252
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Scatterman » Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:44 pm

Chief,

Is the raritan bay marina public? With the Keyport Marin Basin now closed I was looking for another ramp to acces the bay. Is it near Lentze Marina?

The other option I was going to try was the gravel ramp at the end of first street in Union beach. Notsure how deep the creek is there though.

Good luck with the ice tomorrow. Bring an axe and some sand for the ramp!
Scatterman
hunter

Postby crewchief252 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:09 pm

Scatterman wrote:Chief,

Is the raritan bay marina public? With the Keyport Marin Basin now closed I was looking for another ramp to acces the bay. Is it near Lentze Marina?

The other option I was going to try was the gravel ramp at the end of first street in Union beach. Notsure how deep the creek is there though.

Good luck with the ice tomorrow. Bring an axe and some sand for the ramp!

sent you a pm
Just once i would like to hear you scream in pain !....wanna hear me scream in pain? Play some rap music!
crewchief252
Forum & State Moderator

Return to New Jersey Duck Hunting