My Hunting Season thusfar . . .

This forum is where New Mexico duck hunting is discussed. Read others posts and share your thoughts here.

Moderators: quackadikt, randy marci, ghostingrey

My Hunting Season thusfar . . .

Postby StevenL » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:15 pm

. . . I mean to say, y'all, this one hasn't been good to me. Four weekends, give or take a weekend in between a couple going into six or so, and I haven't bagged anything. I mean zip, zero, zilch, nada. Sure, every now and then a shot presents itself but I'm the kind of guy who always waits. The rio has been very kind to me with fishing this year and many in the past but shooting this year has been a major disappointment. What's the scoop on water levels at Bernardo and La Joya? Maybe it's just my turn to get off the gun this year.
StevenL
hunter

Re: My Hunting Season thusfar . . .

Postby cmm » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:03 am

ya same here with my season. Shot 2 the first day i went out and have been skunked the last 6 times going out. I scouted la joya last weekend, and from what i saw there was zero water in the south pond and some in the north. walked up on a nice group of ducks playing in the water on the north pond, but it was a south pond day so i didnt get to shoot at em. havent been to bernardo yet....
cmm
hunter

Return to New Mexico Duck Hunting