Breakfast Burrito Joint?

This forum is where New Mexico duck hunting is discussed. Read others posts and share your thoughts here.

Moderators: quackadikt, randy marci, ghostingrey

Breakfast Burrito Joint?

Postby bluewing77 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:51 pm

I'm usually in a big hurry to get home after a duck hunt, but sometimes on my way home from hunting I'm starvin like Marvin. Even though Golden Pride on Eubank/Central has some tasty burros, I hate to stop in ABQ on my way home for several reasons, plus I-40 east thru the canyon isnt the best place to eat and drive.

So, does anybody know a good burrito joint in Belen?

I promise:
1. not to post online any pictures of the place, or of any burritos that i might eat there.
2. not to eat there too often.
3. not to take anyone else there (not really an issue since i hunt solo most of the time.)

I am sorry for:
1. not taking the time to scout out good burrito places for my self.

If you are not comfortable posting up the name of a good place to get a breakast burrito, feel free to PM me.

THANKS!
bluewing77
hunter

Re: Breakfast Burrito Joint?

Postby cjc » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:31 pm

Burritos Alinstante! It's about a mile south of WAL-Mart on the main drag.
cjc
hunter

Postby cmm » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:42 pm

agree with cjc. There is also a burrito alinstante close to the river in los lunas! pretty good breakfast burritos i must admit
cmm
hunter

Postby jhend08 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:18 pm

I have to agree with these guys. They make some awesome burritos. I make sure and stop by every chance I get when I go through there.
jhend08
hunter

Postby blonco10 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:42 pm

hey man i am from belen and the best joint is burritos feliz on main st. caddy corner from circle k. im telling you man they are worth a 1 more mile drive south of burritos alinstante on the west side of the rd. try it out and get back to me see what you think. I suggest the bean and chicharron with green :bow: :bow:
PATO POUNDER
blonco10
hunter

Postby riverboy » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:16 pm

Hello bluewing burritos feliz if you want a good sized burrito.... burritos alinstante is good also. If it were me i would wait for circle t burger on main street and get a good green chili burger :)
riverboy
hunter

Postby cjc » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:42 am

riverboy wrote: If it were me i would wait for circle t burger on main street and get a good green chili burger :)

True. I would have to agree with riverboy. Both burrito joints listed are fantastic, but nothing beats a double meat jumbo burger with green chile from Circle T
cjc
hunter

Return to New Mexico Duck Hunting