The cyber scouter guy

This forum is where New Mexico duck hunting is discussed. Read others posts and share your thoughts here.

Moderators: ghostingrey, randy marci, quackadikt

The cyber scouter guy

Postby Paddydog1 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:27 am

OK I am now convinced that this "cyber scouter" dude is one of your alias's. I mean this guy can't be for real??

So come on fess up whoever you are.

PD1
Paddydog1
hunter

Re: The cyber scouter guy

Postby bluewing77 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:27 am

whatever paddyscouter, i mean cyberdog. :lame:
bluewing77
hunter

Postby cyber_scouter » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:16 pm

Paddydog1 wrote:OK I am now convinced that this "cyber scouter" dude is one of your alias's. I mean this guy can't be for real??

So come on fess up whoever you are.

PD1

I got a little worried because you said I can't be for real, so I got a needle and poked myself. It hurt like hell, but it did confirm that I am real. Oh and just to reveal my alias, I also work the area by the university around midnight to four, and I go by the name Jessie Sour-Puss. :hi:

I'm not playing. I really do want everyone to give me the locations of their best duck holes. :tongue:
Utilize Technology---Scout from your computer desk.
cyber_scouter
hunter

Postby blonco10 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:25 pm

i will tell you where it is in your own duck hole :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:
PATO POUNDER
blonco10
hunter

Postby Medis » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:07 pm

Your favorite duck hunting spot is in his butt hole? Weird
Medis
hunter

Postby cjc » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:41 pm

Medis wrote:Your favorite duck hunting spot is in his butt hole? Weird

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That is weird!
cjc
hunter

Postby NickFranco » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:51 pm

the cyber scouter is meeeeee bwahahahahahahahahaha

i feel like i should be fiddleing with my tiny curly moustache
BLAM!...hehehe
NickFranco
hunter

Postby blonco10 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:04 pm

Well if it is you you are starting all kinds of drama. I wish we could keep it professional and respectful. Remember what we do is a privilage and life is too short for sh-- like this from barnies like my friend said the other day.
PATO POUNDER
blonco10
hunter

Postby blonco10 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:09 pm

You guys know what I meant about his duck hole that's his own favorite hole it sounded weird backfired on me hahaha just tired of this dude like everyone else
PATO POUNDER
blonco10
hunter

Postby cjc » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:02 pm

Personally, I think life is too short not to have fun and this cyber guy is kinda funny. It's people like Paddy Cracker that come on here and first post tells all of us to kiss his ass. That's the kinda guy that pisses me off. Now that I think of it, maybe Paddy is the scouter guy and he's trying to pull a fast one on us. They did both join around the same time. So paddy dork, if it is you, just cancel the Paddy handle and go by cyber_scouter only, you're a lot cooler in your second schizo personality. :thumbsup: I may even give up my super secret duck hole if you do :lol3:
Last edited by cjc on Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
cjc
hunter

Postby Medis » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:44 pm

Yeah Blonco I knew what ya meant, but I just couldnt resist.

And PaddyCracker....haha...thats pretty good too. This forum is starting to show some life
Medis
hunter

Postby flashman252 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:58 pm

cyber scouter... stay off the duck pond in the university between midnight and 4!!! thats my duck hole, no firearms allowed, so i will wack you with a txt book or driver if i find you on my pond. Lots of ducks, thats my honey hole tho and i discovered it first! :biggrin:
flashman252
hunter

Postby cyber_scouter » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:32 pm

I want to get a few things straight. First, Don't ever associate me as being the same guy as Paddy Cracker. She isn't as cool as me. Second, Blanco is tired of me because there are no ducks in my butt hole and that's his favorite spot (sorry Blanco, I had to throw that in there). Third, this goes out to flashman, although I was asking for your best duck spots, I will not hunt your university pond only because the pervs in town are keeping me too busy. Must be the holiday spirit thing. :beer:
cyber_scouter
hunter

Postby NickFranco » Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:40 am

honestly i dont see what all the fuss is about there really isnt all that much info to be had here
most of you guys live up in abq and these "SUPER SECRET SPOTS" are all about 5 hours away from where i live and thats too far for me to even bother trying. Mid season last year i basicly said **** it and decided to just stand by the river till something flew by and thats worked out for me so far. So what do you all say we put all this behind us and get to the subject at hand, theres ducks out the that need to be on a plate :hammer:
BLAM!...hehehe
NickFranco
hunter

Postby cyber_scouter » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:53 am

NickFranco wrote:Mid season last year i basicly said **** it and decided to just stand by the river till something flew by and thats worked out for me so far.

Sooo, where is this place at? :devil:
cyber_scouter
hunter

Postby NickFranco » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:05 pm

on the levi near berino
here are the coordinants
32 04'22.04"N 106 39'42.13"W

wow that was really easy
BLAM!...hehehe
NickFranco
hunter

Postby blonco10 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:04 pm

Hey guys I see the fun in it I guess cause some people are so ignorant. Hey medis its cool like I said I set my self up hahaha. Aa for cuber scouter I think him and franco should team up seems like franco will give up spots to easy and cyber picks them up just the same. I went out with my wife,nephew and a buddy we killed 4 limits by 10 I think the birds are coming so cyber get your a-- out there and look for birds it shouldn't be that had now for a lazy a--. For those of you that do it right good luck this week
PATO POUNDER
blonco10
hunter

Postby flashman252 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:13 pm

I will not hunt your university pond only because the pervs in town are keeping me too busy. Must be the holiday spirit thing.

I am glad the pervs are doing something to help out the area for true hard working duck hunters in new mexico. Keepin cyber gay scouter busy in his butt hole and keepin him out of the honey holes. No wonder he is so lazy, probably always worked over from the night before and he cant scout because he is walking funny all the time :lol3: makes it tough to get in and out of all the thick stuff when scouting and its definitely probably too hard to get in and out of the water when you cant walk straight. maybe you would be a better duck hunter if you didnt spend so much time with the pervs and maybe you might try walking some if you werent hurtin so bad.... just saying tho, i mean what do i know? i aint fresh out of jail bait that is now entering the duck huntin world after being cooped up for so long and not bein able to get away from the ways i was taught in prison. good luck to you cyber scooter.
flashman252
hunter

Postby Paddydog1 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:53 am

Hey now you fellas are pretty easy to get fired up!

And no cjc I'm not the cyber dude. Just having a little fun. And so I told you all to kiss my ass in my first post - well isn't that what you would have told me in a round about way when I told you I'm a recent transplant and asked about your super secret spots?

And I agree with franco - not much truly good info here - well maybe a bit if you can weed through it all.

And I'll confess - I'm not that new around here - maybe 5 years or so but I only lurked for about a week or so before signing on.

PD1
Paddydog1
hunter

Postby cyber_scouter » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:57 pm

Paddydog1 wrote: And so I told you all to kiss my ass in my first post - well isn't that what you would have told me in a round about way when I told you I'm a recent transplant and asked about your super secret spots?

PD1

That's not what they told me. :tongue: :hi:
cyber_scouter
hunter

Return to New Mexico Duck Hunting