NM working dog photos...

This forum is where New Mexico duck hunting is discussed. Read others posts and share your thoughts here.

Moderators: randy marci, ghostingrey, quackadikt

Re: NM working dog photos...

Postby FastPine » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:05 am

cyber_scouter wrote:
FastPine wrote:Your wife didn't think I was a rooky when I was feeding her my red head....seriously, I'm getting crap from a guy who gets excited to post pics with four ducks?.....lol.

I wasn't giving you crap. I was stating facts. I said no pun intended. I posted the four mallard pic and that was one of my first times out in a complete new area to me, so that actually is pretty good. I'm not the one acting like I'm a pro. Also, there is an old saying "the truth hurts." I guess you felt that since you had to bring the wife ino this. Did I say anything about your girl. No! Could I have since you put pics of her on here, Yes! But I didn't. Now you really do look like an ass. Are you 12? Because my dad can beat up your dad.

And to the MOD..before you send me a pm about writing the word ass on here.... he started it :hammer:

Im really quite curious to what ive said or done to give off the impression that im "acting like a pro"?...Are you really so nieve to think calling a guy a rooky isnt talking crap.. Especially when ive posted multiple pictures that show im not.. I hunt roughly four out of seven days, every week, during the entire season, for the past fiew years thats accounted for alot, and im confident in my abilities. I spend every saturday during the summer at the sporting clay range spending hours developing my skills. Dont come on here and act like you know, because you dont!.."I look like an ass"...Dude Im not the guy w/ two different usernames trying to be funny but really just pissing people off and wasting time..

Youve been nothing but jokes till now,,looks like I drew some blood. Good. Maby now you will f uc off like a good little troll..
As far as talking crap on my girl....Pffffft..Take your best shot cyber fa g..if you had something to say you would have..BTW, do you have any nude photos of your lady?..If not, wanna buy some?..

If you do opt to go after my lady,,I challenge you to show the same balls as I have,,,Put up a pic sucka..Gurantee you dont have the stones.
Blasting holes in the night till she bled sunshine..
FastPine
hunter

Postby cyber_scouter » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:57 am

FAST PINE.. I tried to be civil about this whole thing and I asked you to leave the women out of it, but you didn't want to. :fingerpt: You don't think I got the nuts to post a pic of my lady on here but you're wrong, so here you go. Have a shot at making fun of her, I dare you. That's what I thought. I can see you now. Steamed ain't ya :hi:

Image removed by author*
Last edited by cyber_scouter on Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Utilize Technology---Scout from your computer desk.
cyber_scouter
hunter

Postby blonco10 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:04 pm

hey nate i guess i have been a on edge this guy cyber fag has pissed me off and im glad you are having a good season i am killing them left and right i have more picks from the last 3 weeks i will be putting up zoie is kickin ass and im glad your dog is to. I have a spot thst noone will ever be able 2 find unless the float down. I thought maybe i pissed you off cause i asked you to call me a couple times and you never did. hope no hard feelings bro i know you are good peeps and as for cyber fag when someone finds out who he is he ismgonna get his a-- beat i hope by me :mad: :mad: :mad: . Remember cyber i am from a crazy town called las vegas n.m. When i see you no talking just :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: your face. Stop talkin crap about peoples wifes
PATO POUNDER
blonco10
hunter

Postby cyber_scouter » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:29 pm

[quote="blonco10] when I see you no talking just :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: your face. Stop talkin crap about peoples wifes [quote]

I repeadedly ask this guy not to bring the wives into it but he wouldn't stop talking crap about mine.
Utilize Technology---Scout from your computer desk.
cyber_scouter
hunter

Previous

Return to New Mexico Duck Hunting