Hey FastPine

This forum is where New Mexico duck hunting is discussed. Read others posts and share your thoughts here.

Moderators: randy marci, ghostingrey, quackadikt

Hey FastPine

Postby cyber_scouter » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:06 pm

I removed the pic I had origionally posted. If you didn't see it, that's ok, you didn't want to. It didn't feel right to keep it up. I just want you to understand a couple of things:

1) I asked you a couple of times not to bring the wives into this. You wouldn't stop talking crap about my wife so I put up that pic to get your attention and so you would stop. Can you let it go now. NEVER TALK ABOUT MY WIFE AGAIN. you don't want that pic to come back.

2) I wasn't saying anything bad about you. I considered myself a rookie at this duck hunting stuff for the first 5 years I did it only because you can hunt for 80 years and NEVER be an expert because everything changes from year to year, day to day. You can't tell me you don't learn something new about the ducks every year, or even every day you go out. It's always a learning process, always will be. So I wasn't saying anything bad about you, you just took it the wrong way, and instead of talking to me about it like an adult, the first thing you did was attack my wife.

It's up to you if you want to move past this. I'm trying to be civil.

I hope you can understand what I was, and am trying to say.

And Blanco..if you read this, you are the one who said your favorite duck spot is in my butt hole. Another guy jumped on that and a few of us had a good laugh. It's all fun. I hope you can move past this too.
Utilize Technology---Scout from your computer desk.
cyber_scouter
hunter

Re: Hey FastPine

Postby FastPine » Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:50 am

I saw it...spoke to Katie bout it and turns out, she really does love your weiner..LOL..who knew.

I guess I did get a little hasty. Even though I haven't been hunting as long as guys like vader an chewy, I still consider myself beyond rooky status. Now I understand your comment wasn't meant to be a personal attack, but when I first read it I was pissed to be called a beginner from a guy who knows nothing about me..

I also understand that there is alllllways something to learn, but there's also basics that go a long way. Shooting skill, calling, knowledgeof spots that produce well, decoy placement..etc. I feel that once a guy has a solid understanding of these basics they are far from a beginner. The details like weather, and its effect on certain spots, chokes, and when to use what size, shot patterning, advanced dog training methods such as running cold blinds, big water hunting....etc. They do take years to perfect..
Blasting holes in the night till she bled sunshine..
FastPine
hunter

Return to New Mexico Duck Hunting