muddy river outfiters

This forum is where New Mexico duck hunting is discussed. Read others posts and share your thoughts here.

Moderators: randy marci, ghostingrey, quackadikt

muddy river outfiters

Postby aggiehunter » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:14 pm

Hey everyone. My name is anthony boliver. Now I know must all of us that are on here are fairly serious waterfowl hunters. But just wanted to get the word out about muddy river outfiters. We are based out of belen. But travel any where it get a great hunt done. We offer just about anything for waterfowling. And we have the knowledge and gear. Thank you for your time. And if anyone is interested you my contact us by either p.m here on the site or ask for justin orr at 505 908 1268. Good luck this year and God bless! :welcome:
Twitch
aggiehunter
hunter

Re: muddy river outfiters

Postby FastPine » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:09 pm

How much are you charging for a half day hunt on public land?...Do you have any private leases?..How about geese?.

What kind of experience do you have?
Blasting holes in the night till she bled sunshine..
FastPine
hunter

Postby aggiehunter » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:17 pm

If Someone is wanting a half a day hunt we charge 100 dollars. that includes breakfast and lunch brought to the blind. we end at one o'clock. if someone is wanting a lake hunt up north or south we try for at least a full day hunt. (preferably a full weekend). we do have private land that borders Bosque Del Apache. as far as geese go... we do kill them every year but depends where. can cans and snows. Experience wise we both have hunted our whole lives. every true sounding on the calls. we are very bird savvy. and there is nothing we wont do legally for you to have not only a successful hunt but a memorable time as well. we do filmed hunts on request so the hunter can take the hunt home with him/her. All ages welcome and we encourage youth and elderly to enjoy the experience. i hope i have answered everything for you if not please post back or give us a call. thank you and God bless!
Twitch
aggiehunter
hunter

Postby cyber_scouter » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:39 pm

Not sure, but I don't think you are supposed to use this site to advertise your business unless you are a paid sponsor. Just saying :wink: .
Utilize Technology---Scout from your computer desk.
cyber_scouter
hunter

Postby blonco10 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:20 am

just so u guys remember aggie hunter I am also from belen and fastpine has never had anything good 2 say about us from valencia county duck hunters frankly he has talked sh-- about us a couple bad apples spoil the bunch and make us look bad so warning u with that guy. If you have read his posts he shouldn't need anyone he acts like he is an outfitter himself.
PATO POUNDER
blonco10
hunter

Postby cyber_scouter » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:44 pm

Hmm. This thread may be one to watch closely. I better put American Idol on pause and get the popcorn out for this one, cause it's about to get good.
Utilize Technology---Scout from your computer desk.
cyber_scouter
hunter

Postby Dirt » Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:59 am

aggiehunter-Twitch...Tweek?
Dirt
hunter

Postby Medis » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:08 am

Blonco,

A little punctuation goes a LONG way. I can barely understand what you are trying to say.
Medis
hunter

Postby aggiehunter » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:43 pm

Ok so pretty sure this website and forum where developed to discuss duck hunting and all that comes with it. Not to talk crap on. I ment no harm in posting a ad on here seeing how it was related to hunting. (Fastpine) asked a question that I thought was reasonable so I answered it. As soon as someone said there was a problem the conversation was dropped. No hard feelings. As far as all this ( about to get interesting ) start a new topic please and the name of company out of it. I was respectful and ask it in return. If there are and problems as to anything I posted please call and I am sure things will get taken care of.
Twitch
aggiehunter
hunter

Postby KHerbst » Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:24 pm

YOU ARE STAYING SOUTH OF 380 WITH THE BUSINESS RIGHT? :yes:

Hope all is well Twitch.........hope we can get out and film some Yote killin this year.

Those interested, no doubt he will put you on the ducks. Make sure you are shooting though, I heard he single handedly helped Winchester make Q4 sales last year! :lol3:
KLH
KHerbst
hunter

Postby aggiehunter » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:23 am

Haha I will do my best to stay south of 380 haha :lol3: . And yes we definitely need to get after them yotes. Got a new camera so it should be fun? I have needed to stop by. Justin and I both need to check out somme new calls.

Kill a bull this year?
Twitch
aggiehunter
hunter

Postby muddywater45 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:13 am

Doesnt sound like muddy river guys are to good of bussiness guys to me if you guys argue on here . Can you hear what it might be in the blind DRAMA DRAMA !!!!! What are you gonna do when your clients dont agree with you beatem up !!! NO THANKS I'll do my own hauln -n- calln my self !!! you guys should be called "muddy thug outfitters"
muddywater45
Newb

Postby aggiehunter » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:11 pm

OK people, MuddyRiver Outfitters is not trying to take ducks out of anybodies bag limit. We are simply trying to make a living off at what we are phenomenally good at. And We will not stop raising the bar for New Mexico waterfowl outfitting, because of any comments posted on this website.
Twitch
aggiehunter
hunter

Postby KHerbst » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:21 pm

Hey Twitch-

You should know this guy Muddy Water...AKA offers waterfowl guide service at Lojoya-Bernarda and other state properties. Here is a tip to anyone looking for a guide at the afore mentioned........get a Proc and do it yourself, it's that easy to kill birds here in NM on state property.

If interested in unique experiences on public/private land you may not have the tools to get to yourself. Call Twitch!

KLH
KHerbst
hunter

Return to New Mexico Duck Hunting