Michigan waterfowler in New Mexico

This forum is where New Mexico duck hunting is discussed. Read others posts and share your thoughts here.

Moderators: randy marci, ghostingrey, quackadikt

Michigan waterfowler in New Mexico

Postby radoutdoors » Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:43 pm

Hi,
I just wanted to see if anyone could use a hunting partner or an extra person and retriever in their group. I am new to Roswell, due to a Fisheries job for my fiance. I am already going to hunt at bitter lake and have started some scouting, I am not looking for handouts, as I have my own honey holes back home. If anyone would be interested feel free to PM me, I don't want to tick any one off, just trying to get someone to hunt with. My Lab has had 2 seasons and has done very well, I hunted him for Michigan early goose and got a few. I have almost 2 dozen mallards and a dozen floating geese/field decoys, and all good used equipment. Thanks
radoutdoors
Newb

Re: Michigan waterfowler in New Mexico

Postby ajmorell » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:33 pm

Welcome. I moved out here from MI back in January. We're not exactly close but if you want to hook up for a hunt there are some places around Abq and Bernardo that we could probably hit up....it would be a drive for both of us but we could figure something out.

Andy
Andy
ajmorell
Forum Moderator

Re: Michigan waterfowler in New Mexico

Postby radoutdoors » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:06 pm

Just shoot me a pm and we will see what we can do.The more work for the dog the better!
radoutdoors
Newb

Return to New Mexico Duck Hunting