Here we go again!!

This forum is where New Mexico duck hunting is discussed. Read others posts and share your thoughts here.

Moderators: quackadikt, randy marci, ghostingrey

Here we go again!!

Postby CHEWYDUCK » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:26 pm

Well once again it's on. My son and I spent 3 days cutting willows, chopping russian olives and opening up the trails to our hunting spots. We checked the usual sand bars and the water is wierd this year, an awful lot of sediment. Got stuck in waist and chest deep mud 3 times. Anyway the stinky waders came down from the attic, the deek paint is every where. The wader glue and shoe goo is coming out and I think we'll be ready to go next month. The fat lab is in walking every day and refresher swim classes have started :hi: I hope everyone has a great year. We spent 9 days fishing the San Juan and the Canadians really got the blood boiling. We'll see ya out there :beer: A few pics from this year
066.JPG
Beate pics 071.JPG
CHEWYDUCK
hunter

Re: Here we go again!!

Postby sdrodriquez1049 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:19 am

I couldnt find water that went past my knee on the rio. Was doing the same with my pup getting him ready but I dont think he will be swiming aint and water to go above his chest. Hopefully we get some rain to fill the holes up. Good luck.
sdrodriquez1049
hunter

Return to New Mexico Duck Hunting