for all the haters

This forum is where New Mexico duck hunting is discussed. Read others posts and share your thoughts here.

Moderators: randy marci, ghostingrey, quackadikt

for all the haters

Postby blonco10 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:57 pm

I heard people are hating on me cause we are having success in the morn. And evining. If u must know and I shouldn't have to explain myself to none of you haters I have family and friends I take out. So before anybody says any s--- about me and my family or frinds think a little smart guys. Jelousy if that's the way you spell it is a bitch. So goodluck and shoot straight
PATO POUNDER
blonco10
hunter

for all the haters

Postby Duckcommander727 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:12 pm

English isn't your strong point, is it?
Nick Roehl wrote:Anymore of it on the open forum will result in a 2 week time out. You know the type you give to children when they won't listen.
Duckcommander727
hunter

Re: for all the haters

Postby duckahlr » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:20 pm

Let 'em hate bro...keep doin your damage!!

Make hay when the sun shines!!
duckahlr
hunter

Postby blonco10 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:34 pm

Well I guess the guy that still had s--- to say about my english is so dumb who would tag themselves duck commander. Give me a break man get a little original. So dumb you should be embarresed to call yourself that. If you are one of the haters get up a little earlier and post some pics and share with us instead of talkin s---. Thanx duckalhr for the back-up. People talk al kinds of s--- cause they can't get on the birds. :yes: :yes:
PATO POUNDER
blonco10
hunter

for all the haters

Postby Duckcommander727 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:41 pm

ImageImageImage

Anything else? Your English needs help, honestly. I'm not even in your state just felt the need to help you. Good luck this season.
Nick Roehl wrote:Anymore of it on the open forum will result in a 2 week time out. You know the type you give to children when they won't listen.
Duckcommander727
hunter

Postby StevenL » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:57 pm

duckahlr wrote:Let 'em hate bro...keep doin your damage!!

Make hay when the sun shines!!

Yeah man, what he said.
StevenL
hunter

Postby CHEWYDUCK » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:19 pm

Dam Blonco your smoken em. :bow: I havn't been out yet. We had to elk hunt this weekend and now I have to butcher next week... Bummer huh. :beer: Gonna hit'em hard after the butchering is done though. We'll see ya out there!!!
CHEWYDUCK
hunter

Postby Medis » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:39 pm

People are hating because you are having success in the morning? That is a strange reason for people to be hating on you.
Medis
hunter

Return to New Mexico Duck Hunting