MR Know-It-All @Sportsman

This forum is where New Mexico duck hunting is discussed. Read others posts and share your thoughts here.

Moderators: quackadikt, randy marci, ghostingrey

MR Know-It-All @Sportsman

Postby H2O-DAWGABQ » Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:35 pm

Anyone else run into this jack@!# at Sportsmans!!! :fingerhead: :fingerhead: :fingerhead: He knows it all just ask him :bow: he will be glade to tell you and show you how to blow anything and his dogs are the best that he trains. Sorry guys he just rubbed me the wrong way. He asked me witch part of the river hunted and then began to tell me he knew that area like the back of his hand that he knew right where my pit blind was (ok so I lied about the pit blind) but he knew where it was and it was the worst part of that area . I hope everyone has a great season and sorry I felt the need to vent but people like this should not be allowed in public.

:beer:
H2O-DAWGABQ
Newb

Re: MR Know-It-All @Sportsman

Postby cmm » Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:23 am

Lol there is quite a bit of people there like that. I used to work there. There is one guy there that I know of that really knows his stuff but that doesn't really sound like him
cmm
hunter

Postby Medis » Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:58 am

No problem, I think we can all agree that it is very annoying when people act they are better than everyone else. Sometimes it is better to just get on here and vent. Good luck..
Medis
hunter

Postby Jones co Ducker » Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:58 pm

Im getting more and more of that here and most of them are first year hunters
WTN10 wrote:Why do you assume I'm a genius? Have you ever considered that I'm average and that you're retarded?

jehler wrote: Beginning of the season cyber scouters, whiney teenage drama queens and zombie trolls take their toll.
Jones co Ducker
hunter

Postby sdrodriquez1049 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:34 pm

Haha is it that tall young kid? He tried talking me out of buying a mojo duck yesterday and said I would just educate ducks his exact words were ”try duck calling” what a dump truck. Totally agree the guy aint the smartest of the bunch.
sdrodriquez1049
hunter

Postby Jones co Ducker » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:17 am

sdrodriquez1049 wrote:Haha is it that tall young kid? He tried talking me out of buying a mojo duck yesterday and said I would just educate ducks his exact words were ”try duck calling” what a dump truck. Totally agree the guy aint the smartest of the bunch.

Thats nothing I work in outdoor retail and get "schooled" all the time by 16 year old CUSTOMERS that try to tell me what to do and what is good and what isnt when I own or have had the opportunity to try out half of the Duckhunting section.
WTN10 wrote:Why do you assume I'm a genius? Have you ever considered that I'm average and that you're retarded?

jehler wrote: Beginning of the season cyber scouters, whiney teenage drama queens and zombie trolls take their toll.
Jones co Ducker
hunter

Postby H2O-DAWGABQ » Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:15 pm

Hey guys thanks for the support, Im sorry for the rant and the fact that anyone else has had to deal with him. Im sure some day after this guy matures he will become someone that us "older fellas" would be glad to associate with but for now Ill tke the time to bit my toung and call my parents and thank them for makeing me understand why we have two ears and one mouth ( a slap across the back of the the head by my father) that allowed me to understand life. I have started taking my son and I hope some day when he gets to the point where stories are being told and advice is give he shuts up and listens and upon his departure the older crowds says " Thats a good kid"

:beer:
H2O-DAWGABQ
Newb

Postby Blackfoot Inc » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:21 pm

Know exactly who your talking about,what a tool. Problem is that he's one of many that work there, for this reason many of us no longer shop there, soon we will have another option,****'s. Once management at SM figures out that loss of revenue is directly based on floor help changes will so be made. Believe he is on this site "Flashdance"
Blackfoot Inc
hunter

Postby Tiburon5 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:06 pm

Next time someone gets stuck with him bragging on please say… ”you know the problem with being better than everyone else, is people tend to think you’re pretentious.”

Let me know how it goes :thumbsup:
Salad... it's what food eats.
Tiburon5
hunter

Postby Paddydog1 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:18 pm

Ya figures - I was at wally world yesterday and asked what 20 gauge's were on the rack. The guy pointed out 2 or 3. I could see another one and asked to see it. Dude told me it was a 12. So I said really?? look at the barrel - it is not a 12. He said the tag says it's a 12. LOL I guess if the tag says 12 it must be 12. Anyway I had him get it out for me and I showed him where it was stamped 20. :no:
Paddydog1
hunter

Postby Jones co Ducker » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:43 pm

Paddydog1 wrote:Ya figures - I was at wally world yesterday and asked what 20 gauge's were on the rack. The guy pointed out 2 or 3. I could see another one and asked to see it. Dude told me it was a 12. So I said really?? look at the barrel - it is not a 12. He said the tag says it's a 12. LOL I guess if the tag says 12 it must be 12. Anyway I had him get it out for me and I showed him where it was stamped 20. :no:

Oh yeah this really urks my nerves everytime I go to the firearms section at Wal mart I have someone BSing me. I correct them a lot as where I work i am required to learn the specs and features of the firearms that we sell

Jones co Ducker
hunter

Return to New Mexico Duck Hunting