Be a Gentleman and say HI at the truck

This forum is where New Mexico duck hunting is discussed. Read others posts and share your thoughts here.

Moderators: quackadikt, randy marci, ghostingrey

Be a Gentleman and say HI at the truck

Postby bandgitter91 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:01 pm

So Does anyone know who drives the black toyota tundra and has a really young yellow lab named Snickers. they hunt bernardo on the Quamire side all the time.Well FYI fellow hunter stear clear of them they are a bunch of pricks. To start off my start off my story last wednesday me and a friend were going out hunting when we pulled into the parkin spot this truck comes haulin butt into the parkin lot and almost slides into my friends truck due to the mud, one son jumps out with an empty sled just to beat us to the blind, okay no biggie. Well today we pull in and they were sitting in their truck no biggie ya know we know where they hunt and where we want to hunt yet again their son jumps out and takes off with only a phanny pack on, wut ever so we git our crap and split to our spot as others are comming into the parking area, well as we walk down the dyke their lab pup is following us so we stop where we cross the water so their lab won't follow and be soaking wet at 3am, jus being courtious as the dad and young boy walk by we say good mornin.the dad says it's to late for that and i said huh he said wut you couldn't of been a gentlemen and said it at the truck. I said i'm sry he said screw you so i said to my friend ok what ever lets go, and the guy turns around don't what ever me. i wuz like Sir idk wut ur all worked up about, and he said don't wut ever me you wana talk back ill have my son come over and kick ur punk ***. First off you could say hi it's a 2-way street, 2nd off screw you if you wanna pick a fight act ur age and do it yourself don't drag ur son into something he wasn't part of or better yet git over urself and grow up act like your an adult . And who pissed in ur cheerio's mornin. Sincerely The guy who just wanted to hunt :moon: :hi: and here is ur hello on the web since i know ur on this forum.
bandgitter91
hunter

Re: Be a Gentleman and say HI at the truck

Postby Dirt » Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:00 am

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=135253

The guy with ADHD....sounds like your experience was a little more pleasant than ours. You should feel fortunate.
Dirt
hunter

Postby corkin » Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:38 am

Cut his tires...****!
corkin
hunter

Postby corkin » Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:39 am

oooooook....knee jerk reaction. he does sound like a tool though.
corkin
hunter

Postby bandgitter91 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:27 am

I almost did cut his tires, but then that makes me jus as much of an ass as he his so i didn't, but i tell you wut if he wanted to pull the 3 box shooting game i garuntee he would be laying in the water somewhere, cuz i won't put up with being threatened like that. :fingerpt: but ya i'd heard of them before but never dealt with them and besides them almost hitting us the firsy experience ything went well so i figured it would go smoothly again boy wuz i wrong though.
bandgitter91
hunter

Postby bandgitter91 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:34 am

Another thing the first time i dealt with him and his boys they shot and killed over 25 birds, 8 of which were pintails, funny thing is with three people ur bag limit is 18 and only 6 of that could be pintails.Of course our wonderful G&F doesn't answer their cell phones when you call it in, but oh well one day it'll catch up with them.
bandgitter91
hunter

Postby Pacman » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:09 pm

Sorry to here about that, totally uncalled for. The "gentleman" in the black Toyota Tundra you are referring to is most likely Dale Davis. His modus operandi is to pull up in a wreckless manner just as you described and then initiate an altercation with threatening language as well using one or both of his boys in one of the most despicable manners I can recall. Dirt and myself had a run in with this "gentlemen" last season in which I had to talk him down from a potentially violent situation. Not only is it shameful to act in such a way towards other sportsmen trying to communicate in a non-confronational manner, but to challenge another grown man with your teenage boy. He and his older son both frequent this site and pose to be something other than what they really are, unsportman like, uncivilized, and in some reported cases criminal (i.e. brandishing a weapon and discharging a firearm in the direction of life and property with the intent to intimidate). It is a matter of time until something bad happens (hopefully not) and hunting restrictions will be implimented on OUR public waterfowl lands because of this kind of behavior. BTW: He runs a outfitting service called Gila Monster Outfitters and you can file a complaint with the NMDGF using this link http://www.wildlife.state.nm.us/enforce ... ntform.pdf
Pacman
Newb

Postby bandgitter91 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:26 pm

I will most certainly look that up and file a complaint, and i told my friends it's people like them that ruin the opportunity for those wanting to try hunting, and make me want to stop hunting not that it ever will cuz iv'e got duck fever to ba, but for some it does. thank you for the information most certainly will look it up and act.
bandgitter91
hunter

Postby Dirt » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:41 pm

bandgitter91 wrote:Another thing the first time i dealt with him and his boys they shot and killed over 25 birds, 8 of which were pintails, funny thing is with three people ur bag limit is 18 and only 6 of that could be pintails.Of course our wonderful G&F doesn't answer their cell phones when you call it in, but oh well one day it'll catch up with them.

The same day we had the pleasure of meeting this psychopath I took a walk of the area him and his kids hunted after they left and found several dead hen mallards laying around. :sad:
Dirt
hunter

Postby randy marci » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:46 pm

"First off you could say hi it's a 2-way street, 2nd off screw you if you wanna pick a fight act ur age and do it yourself don't drag ur son into something he wasn't part of or better yet git over urself and grow up act like your an adult . And who pissed in ur cheerio's mornin. Sincerely The guy who just wanted to hunt and here is ur hello on the web since i know ur on this forum."

so did you say this stuff to him? ^^^^^
this is where all the cool kids put how many ducks they kill
randy marci
State Moderator

Postby bandgitter91 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:54 pm

No i didn't because i didn't want to git into a gun fight at 3 am it's not worth it, and plus i don't wanna explain why at 3am i shot someone. to me it seemed smarter to just hold my tounge with the way his temper is. And that really bothers me that they would leave something that they killed, if you kill it you eat it. or just dont break the law . But then again they have no ethics.
bandgitter91
hunter

Postby vlb » Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:52 pm

Guys like him are what make Bernardo stink like a sewer. I ran into a couple guys that fit your discription of these two, about seven years ago while Dove hunting. They were using four wheelers, chasing the Dove from tree to tree. The young guy hit something while ridding his four wheeler , and had broke the stock on his shotgun. We were walking buy when the old guy was yelling at the kid, calling him a dumb azz.I met up with them two years later at the city skeet range.I don't talk to either of them.
vlb
hunter

Postby StevenL » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:11 pm

I visited the alleged lunatic’s website and couldn’t help but notice most of the photos included many of the same people. So, I can only suspect the main character of interest is in plain sight more than once. Anybody care to identify the guy if, in fact, he is one of the folks in any of the many photos?
StevenL
hunter

Postby KHerbst » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:56 pm

D Bag with the mullet and cheezy mustache. I think his kid is a 3rd string wrestler at Belen as a Senior. Not much of a threat to kick anyone's butt!

KLH
KHerbst
hunter

Postby StevenL » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:00 pm

Thanks KH! I must admit profiling and had already made my pick but you confirmed.
There's nothing funny about men with abusive personalities or short temper. I've known a few.
StevenL
hunter

Postby ufducks7 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:44 pm

Ya this guy is way out of line on many levels, sounds like just about everyone else has had a bad run in with our local "gentleman" takes the enjoyment right out of a morning, sincerely 2nd guy who just wanted to hunt!
DD
ufducks7
hunter

Postby jayclarkie » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:50 pm

that's why i like it up here in the sticks...little to no drama of this sort. in the last four seasons, i've only come across another hunter twice. once was a guy floating down river in a canoe...wave and a smile; and the other time was a guy 100 or so yards down river that shot us a wave as he was wading across the river. of course sticking primarily to private land and the reservation probably helps.
Sorry folks, park's closed...
jayclarkie
hunter

Postby Tiburon5 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:59 pm

What do you think this guy is like outside the field??? Most people seem to be extra happy/nice when there are in the field, and if he is that bad in it... I can’t even imagine how bad at life he must be :no:.
Salad... it's what food eats.
Tiburon5
hunter

Return to New Mexico Duck Hunting