great hunt!

This forum is where New Mexico duck hunting is discussed. Read others posts and share your thoughts here.

Moderators: randy marci, quackadikt, ghostingrey

great hunt!

Postby aggiehunter » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:57 am

Guides photo, six man limits. Sure do love to hunt MuddyRiverOutfitters and the team!
Twitch
aggiehunter
hunter

Re: great hunt!

Postby randy marci » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:04 pm

first off, good job :thumbsup: and i am trying to turn over a new leaf and that's why i gave Blonco the big thumbs up the other day for his hunt also. but i gotta ask you. you say team Muddy River Outfitters and a 6 man limit.....did you happen to notice there are 38 ducks in your photo? if i am missing something, let me know as i don't want to assume anything. but 6x6=36 not 38...
this is where all the cool kids put how many ducks they kill
randy marci
State Moderator

Postby aggiehunter » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:18 pm

I know we counted. But collateral damage. Last two volleys of birds that came in got the clients a bit exited and we refuse to leave birds in the field. That's how we operate. Don't know if that's necessarly good or bad. Depends on the way u look at it
Twitch
aggiehunter
hunter

Postby randy marci » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:18 pm

at least it's an honest answer. that's all i asked for. :thumbsup:
randy marci
State Moderator

Postby Blackfoot Inc » Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:45 pm

"Collateral Damage" My understanding is that a Outfitter is required to report all game violations, your as guilty as your clients. Maybe by posting your pic you have reported the violation as I'm sure you'll be hearing from the law very soon. But good job Tweak. Time to head to the Butte boys!
Blackfoot Inc
hunter

Postby Paddydog1 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:44 pm

Probably would not have got a very good tip if he reported his clients... :hammer:
Paddydog1
hunter

Postby duckahlr » Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:32 pm

Killer hole bro....I hope you made some cash on the hunt...cuz the law watches this thing like a hawk...I was actually gonna book a hunt for 5 guys next week....let me know if your still in business....
duckahlr
hunter

Postby aggiehunter » Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:16 pm

This is the owner of M.R.O to those who have replied with positive feed back thank you. That's what this site is for, but to those jealous ones who are probably incapable of calling your way out of a petting zoo I hope you fall in a mud hole. You are the reason myself or my staff will never post anything on this website again. Waterfowling is how I feed my family. Trust me it is taken very seriously with countless hours spent in and out of the field. By the way those ducks where killed on private land in la joya . And s friend of mine works for new Mexico game and fish and he was contacted and the issue was resolved. As far as the lake goes good luck pal. It can be a very dangerous place. We will be available for hunts until seasons are all finished for the year.
Twitch
aggiehunter
hunter

Postby Blackfoot Inc » Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:20 pm

BLAH,BLAH,BLLAAAAHH!!!
Blackfoot Inc
hunter

Postby KHerbst » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:32 pm

Seriously?

Twitch- Take my advice...............................quickly! This wont end pretty! No way to pull it back if you don't!
KHerbst
hunter

Postby Nick Roehl » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:42 pm

aggiehunter wrote:This is the owner of M.R.O to those who have replied with positive feed back thank you. That's what this site is for, but to those jealous ones who are probably incapable of calling your way out of a petting zoo I hope you fall in a mud hole. You are the reason myself or my staff will never post anything on this website again. Waterfowling is how I feed my family. Trust me it is taken very seriously with countless hours spent in and out of the field. By the way those ducks where killed on private land in la joya . And s friend of mine works for new Mexico game and fish and he was contacted and the issue was resolved. As far as the lake goes good luck pal. It can be a very dangerous place. We will be available for hunts until seasons are all finished for the year.

I honestly don't get your response on this one. You might not want to post pictures of over limits hunts then get mad if you get attitude from our other members. As a waterfowl hunter, and let alone a guide, it's your job to make sure things like that don't happen.
Also if you want to promote your guiding operation you should be a paying sponsor.
Everything I say is so damn good you need to quote it for your signature.

https://www.facebook.com/FlywayMedia
Please Like It! :-)
Nick Roehl
hunter

Postby cyber_scouter » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:51 pm

Jealous? I don't think the negative feedbacks were any form of jealousy. Oh wait, maybe it is since you got to overshoot a limit with no reprimand since you "have a friend" in the NMDGF. I only wish I could have seen seen the photo before you cowardly edited it out.

When are people going to learn that posting illegal hunts on the internet is a dumb thing to do. Seriously, I can't believe people are this stupid.
Utilize Technology---Scout from your computer desk.
cyber_scouter
hunter

Postby cyber_scouter » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:00 pm

Does shooting extra birds count in the daily fee, or do you have to pay extra per bird?
cyber_scouter
hunter

Postby randy marci » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:16 pm

cyber_scouter wrote:Jealous? I don't think the negative feedbacks were any form of jealousy. Oh wait, maybe it is since you got to overshoot a limit with no reprimand since you "have a friend" in the NMDGF. I only wish I could have seen seen the photo before you cowardly edited it out.

When are people going to learn that posting illegal hunts on the internet is a dumb thing to do. Seriously, I can't believe people are this stupid.

:no:
Last edited by randy marci on Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
randy marci
State Moderator

Postby jayclarkie » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:52 pm

cyber_scouter wrote:Does shooting extra birds count in the daily fee, or do you have to pay extra per bird?

i assume it's per bird, kind of like those private pheasant farms up in colorado. except it's public, and you're only supposed to shoot 6. or 7 if you're like me and live in the pacific flyway.

hey aggie, after the broncos beat shittsburg on sunday, can i blow my winnings with you next week and shoot like 20 mallard hens? just kidding, i've gotten over-zealous with a bunch of guys on a pheasant hunt and shot an extra bird or two, difference is i'm not an 'outfitter' and i didn't post the picture on the internet. i can only hope that someone doesn't send a pdf of this quote to the nd game and fish dept.

what did we learn today:

1. 6 x 6 = 38
2. it pays to have a buddy who works for the game and fish.
3. there's always someone lurking on the internet ready to salt your game.
4. elephant butte is sketchy.

the only one that really surprises me is the first one.
Sorry folks, park's closed...
jayclarkie
hunter

Postby Paddydog1 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:32 am

aggiehunter wrote:You are the reason myself or my staff will never post anything on this website again. Waterfowling is how I feed my family.

Don't let the door hit ya in the ass on the way out...
Paddydog1
hunter

Postby Paddydog1 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:34 am

jayclarkie wrote:what did we learn today:

1. 6 x 6 = 38

LOL that's good stuff there :lol: :lol:
Paddydog1
hunter

Postby Pacman » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:53 am

This is an excellent example of why not just big game outfitters (i.e. small game outfitters and their guides) should be meet the requirements and be registered as required by New Mexico state law (e.g. passing the appropriate exams, documented experience ...etc.). I'm not saying that Twitch or his guides are irresponsible sportsmen in general, but there is a certain element personal accountability that sportsmen and especially registered outfitters/guides subscribes to (ideally) and in this case can serve to advise clients to be more judicious in their shooting when the bag limits are near full as to avoid over-kill by practicing an element of voluntary restraint. But then again, as we have seen there is one infamous "outfitter gentleman" (previous "Gentleman" thread) that has never been held accountable and he is registered. In the big picture a couple of birds over the limit on a 6 man hunt is one thing as the intent was not to exceed the daily bag limit, but posting kill pics like that with this tough crowd...well you are just asking for it, so don't get overly defensive because I'm sure you know how members on this forum will respond when they see that.

BTW: It has nothing to do with jealously as most of the sportsmen that follow these threads are seasoned outdoorsmen that come from all over this country that know how to get their kill on or better yet just simply enjoy the experience that most of us would consider an addiction. Best of luck.
Pacman
Newb

Postby aggiehunter » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:41 am

You know people accidents do happen. It was a first for us and we deal with it the best way we can. Don't sit there and try to tell us that something has never happened to you guys, and if you wanna be technical our cameraman has his duck stamp and license so talk all the crap you want I will just keep shooting ducks. The only thing that's on this website is a bunch of whiny children. New Mexico Duck Chat is a joke compared to the surrounding states. People need to grow up and stop their sniveling. M.R.O. out!
Twitch
aggiehunter
hunter

Postby Nick Roehl » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:41 pm

aggiehunter wrote:You know people accidents do happen. It was a first for us and we deal with it the best way we can. Don't sit there and try to tell us that something has never happened to you guys, and if you wanna be technical our cameraman has his duck stamp and license so talk all the crap you want I will just keep shooting ducks. The only thing that's on this website is a bunch of whiny children. New Mexico Duck Chat is a joke compared to the surrounding states. People need to grow up and stop their sniveling. M.R.O. out!

Twitch-
Accidents do happen. This just shows your intelligence level by posting over limit hunts on DHC. You want to talk smack about our website when you bring your Foiles wanna be kill pics here. You are banned as of now. I will make sure to report you to NM game & fish too. Thanks for playin! :hi:
Everything I say is so damn good you need to quote it for your signature.

https://www.facebook.com/FlywayMedia
Please Like It! :-)
Nick Roehl
hunter

Postby Blackfoot Inc » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:44 pm

Boy you just don't know when to leave well enough alone do you,keep digging that hole for yourself.Was your cameraman hunting?
BTW,were would one get one of those billboard high hats you wear? :fingerpt:
Blackfoot Inc
hunter

Postby Paddydog1 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:45 pm

aggiehunter wrote: if you wanna be technical our cameraman has his duck stamp and license

I think that's called a group limit.. if you want to get technical..

you sir take the cake - I think your OP with the PIC might get dumbass post of the year - and it's only January 7th.
Paddydog1
hunter

Postby Pacman » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:51 pm

aggiehunter wrote:You know people accidents do happen. It was a first for us and we deal with it the best way we can. Don't sit there and try to tell us that something has never happened to you guys, and if you wanna be technical our cameraman has his duck stamp and license so talk all the crap you want I will just keep shooting ducks. The only thing that's on this website is a bunch of whiny children. New Mexico Duck Chat is a joke compared to the surrounding states. People need to grow up and stop their sniveling. M.R.O. out!

I hope you weren't refering to my post. Yes, these things happen. I was merely illustrating a relevant point and afforded you the benefit for the 2+ limit was most likely not your intent. When it comes to enforcing game laws intent is an important factor and you probably are aware of this. The best way you can deal with this situation is to show some grace and humble yourself, that will gain you more respect than issuing blacket statements about the NM DHC community and being overly defensive. Oh, it's probably not good for business either. Yes, there are some whiners here, but I don't see anybody that is unjustified in posting there opinions on this topic just as you are not unjustified by posting you MRO kill pics. If there is any smack being tossed around it is because of your inability to respond without emotion.

BTW: Uncontrollable emotion is a cancer on the intellect. I personally don't know you and don't think you are a "bad" guy, but with the string of comments directed to this community as a whole my opinion is changing...but I'm pretty sure you don't care and that is OK with me. Just trying to be the voice of reason here. Good luck Twitch.

Shoulda got this out before you got banned...Dooooh
Pacman
Newb

Postby FastPine » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:01 pm

This thread will now come up on a Google search for MRO...its highly likely that any potential clients from out of state will find this when researching your company.
Blasting holes in the night till she bled sunshine..
FastPine
hunter

Postby cyber_scouter » Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:39 am

I guess all the MRO guys are on PMS a lot because look at the way one of these guys responded to a simple post by a fellow DHC user.

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=168526
cyber_scouter
hunter

Return to New Mexico Duck Hunting