WOW!!! ***????

This forum is where New Mexico duck hunting is discussed. Read others posts and share your thoughts here.

Moderators: randy marci, ghostingrey, quackadikt

WOW!!! ***????

Postby CHEWYDUCK » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:12 pm

Ok this post will piss everybody off. "SorrY" OK , i've overlimted "by acident" sometimes :rolleyes: I've left my liscense in the truck. :fingerpt: Have been known to skybust on occasion. :lol3: But hey it's duck hunting, we all do it, it happens. This forum isn't the place to anounoumsly make you holyier than thou. Hey, we see each other out there and we hear the shot and say"get ready there commin our way. It's all good. Be an outfitter, be a hunter, or be a good dad. :clapping: Just enjoy what your doing and do the best you can to uphold and respect the sport and the intergrity of the people who enjoy the sport. Everything we do out there reflects on you , me, and the other guy as sportsman. In case you haven't noticed, they are trying to take our hunting privliges away , or as some will say " our right to hunt" away. Any way, common Lets do the Jack Nickolson and say, if you want to oppose then stand armed, if not then stand with me to protect the blanket that I provide. Common, this is New Mexico, that last western frontier. We as sportsman Live to hunt and hunt to kill. We shouldn't be pissing on ourselves, enjoy what we got, while we got it. Show respect and repect shall be returned. Read the last few posts and then think about it. We're really lucky. At least we're not Texas, they have no public land, due to greed. Now they have to come here to hunt unless they got money. Any way, I'm a little drunk and did't feel like beating kids today, so I take my wrath on yop :hi:
CHEWYDUCK
hunter

Re: WOW!!! ***????

Postby CHEWYDUCK » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:14 pm

Oh dam, I forgot to spell check
CHEWYDUCK
hunter

Postby vlb » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:39 pm

Come on Bro don't hold anything back , and tell us all of the story. What the heck lit your butt on fire? I'm not messing with you , been there done that. Infact we should have a thread where we could all post are vents without anyone knowing who posted .
vlb
hunter

Postby jayclarkie » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:48 pm

true that chewy, true that. i just come on here to be a smart-ass, because well, it's fun... and hopefully meet some like minded individuals. i really don't think aggie over-limited on purpose, but he posted the pic on here for all the duck hunting snobs to see, so he ended up getting the brunt of it. i've only been lurking on here for a week or so, but all i can say is i'm glad i get to hunt somewhere besides benardo and la joya. never even been there, but i get the impression it's kook central. respect is the key word, respect your hunting grounds, respect your fellow hunters, and respect your prey. i'm lucky enough to have private land to hunt, but the other evening i went to our local version of bernardo and i was appalled at the complete lack of respect that some people have for something that's definitely a privilege. there was trash everywhere. from the parking area to the riverbank, beer cans, coffee cups, wrappers, empty shells, etc. then i get to the truck to go home and the one other guy that was in the area comes walking out of the bushes, so i give him a nod and a friendly 'what's up' figuring we'd share stories of how we did, and i get snubbed! these are the guys that give us a bad name, and unfortunately for us all, they're the ones that the general public thinks is the norm.
Sorry folks, park's closed...
jayclarkie
hunter

Postby Tiburon5 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:59 pm

The cops should start handing out littering fines, and we are talking strict ones to. $300+ to through something on the ground instead of the trash... I think the littering would stop in 1-3 seasons if they did. It would be a great source of income for the DWR as well; having a few more cops in the marsh keeping the 2% in line would be nice.
Salad... it's what food eats.
Tiburon5
hunter

Postby randy marci » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:25 pm

jayclarkie wrote: i really don't think aggie over-limited on purpose, but he posted the pic on here for all the duck hunting snobs to see, so he ended up getting the brunt of it.

are you being serious with this statement? and just who are these "snobs"?
this is where all the cool kids put how many ducks they kill
randy marci
State Moderator

Postby jayclarkie » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:35 pm

ooohhhh, i ain't getting suckered into that...no one specifically, but in reading some of the older threads, there's some people out there that think their sh*t don't stink. not trying to start a flame war, just calling it like i see it.

and perhaps snob wasn't the right term, but there is a very 'locals only' vibe to the nm board compared to some of the other states...
Last edited by jayclarkie on Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jayclarkie
hunter

Postby Paddydog1 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:37 pm

But really that MRO post - it is not his over limit that pissed me off enough to respond it was the way he came back and defended it - and came back and defended it, and well you get the point.. Sometimes you got to know when to quit.

And FYI - I ran into hunters 2 times up north that were headed to the same area as me and you know what? Both times they were really cool and we hunted together rather then scare all the birds for each other and it worked out - pretty cool. So all you pond haunters down there - I am one less source of competition for you - at least most of the time..... :beer:

Chewy - let us know how your head feels in the morning...
Paddydog1
hunter

Postby jayclarkie » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:48 pm

i really liked how he blamed it on the clients. that's got to be good for business. those guys were good for the board traffic though, they got fools talking!
jayclarkie
hunter

Postby randy marci » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:46 am

jayclarkie wrote: some people out there that think their sh*t don't stink. not trying to start a flame war, just calling it like i see it.

so which is it? not trying to start a flame war or name calling and accusations with no basis of truth? cause i see both in the quote above.
randy marci
State Moderator

Postby jayclarkie » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:36 am

Why must you keep quoting me and trying to bait me into an argument? It ain't gonna happen.
jayclarkie
hunter

Postby randy marci » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:58 am

jayclarkie wrote:i just come on here to be a smart-ass, because well, it's fun...

so you say you just come here to be a smart ass. then you call others on the site names. then when called out on those 2 facts, you turn tail and try and take the high road. do you not think anyone else can read what you typed? i am not trying to get you into an arguement. i am trying to find out who some guy from the north end of the state thinks he is that can waltz on in here and start casting stones without any repercussions. if you don't want to argue, fine. but thinking that i am not going to question what you typed is delusional. in case you haven't noticed, it's what i do.....
randy marci
State Moderator

Postby jayclarkie » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:32 am

easy judge smails, this ain't bushwood country club.

but kudos for proving my point! :clapping:
jayclarkie
hunter

Postby randy marci » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:52 am

fine with me. at least i got you to find your spine and admit to something instead of tap dancing around an answer around like a schoolgirl.
randy marci
State Moderator

Postby jayclarkie » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:56 am

must...
jayclarkie
hunter

Postby jayclarkie » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:57 am

...get
jayclarkie
hunter

Postby jayclarkie » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:57 am

last...
jayclarkie
hunter

Postby jayclarkie » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:58 am

...word...
jayclarkie
hunter

Postby Medis » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:26 pm

I thought you were turning a new leaf Randy. Haha, you three just can't stay away from ticking people off. You, K Herbst and well...Duckahlr just plays a supportive role. Kinda like a 6th man, but dang..he gets the 6th man of the year award. I ONLY get on here to talk crap. Just read my post.
Medis
hunter

Postby randy marci » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:13 pm

how cute. we have a stalker. :lol3: :lol:
randy marci
State Moderator

Postby Medis » Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:43 pm

That's messed up Randy, I thought we were friends. I'm proud you were able to turn that new leaf with such success.
Medis
hunter

Postby duckahlr » Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:45 pm

Medis wrote:I thought you were turning a new leaf Randy. Haha, you three just can't stay away from ticking people off. You, K Herbst and well...Duckahlr just plays a supportive role. Kinda like a 6th man, but dang..he gets the 6th man of the year award. I ONLY get on here to talk crap. Just read my post.

Dang dude, that hurts. Do I at least get a trophy or something??
duckahlr
hunter

Postby Medis » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:19 am

Can we still be friends since I am honest?
Medis
hunter

Postby randy marci » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:45 am

Medis wrote:That's messed up Randy, I thought we were friends. I'm proud you were able to turn that new leaf with such success.

i tried to go to rehab for being an internet ****. then i realized that rehab is for quitters.....as far as you and I being friends, i never take anything personal on a site that i use strictly for entertainment. i'd still buy you a beer and shake your hand face to face.
randy marci
State Moderator

Postby KHerbst » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:33 pm

Congrats Randy and Greg! Always thought of myself as a leader not a follower or a member of a supporting cast.......... I guess I am offended. But there again, we are speaking about someone who just upgraded from The Puddler Magazine. Not sure I relate to these youngsters anymore. Guess I will just stick to my snobish ways..............killin greenheads and trophy ducks while not working with newbies in the process.

Medis- Got a few nice birds this year for mounting, let me know when we can get together so I can detail for you how birds should look! BTW I was in Rehoboth this week on business...........some of your pals were looking for you????????? :yes:

KLH
KHerbst
hunter

Next

Return to New Mexico Duck Hunting