out with a bang

This forum is where New Mexico duck hunting is discussed. Read others posts and share your thoughts here.

Moderators: randy marci, quackadikt, ghostingrey

out with a bang

Postby fowlplay56 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:31 pm

Theres been alot of fighting and not much duck hunting on the NM forum so I thought Id throw up some pics from last two hunts to mix things up
Attachments
photo-6.JPG
photo-5.JPG
fowlplay56
hunter

Re: out with a bang

Postby randy marci » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:42 pm

sweet deal. looks like it's been a good year for you up there. might have to run up there next season and see what that area is all about. plus, you get to shoot an extra bird :grooving:
this is where all the cool kids put how many ducks they kill
randy marci
State Moderator

Postby Paddydog1 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:06 pm

randy marci wrote:sweet deal. looks like it's been a good year for you up there. might have to run up there next season and see what that area is all about. plus, you get to shoot an extra bird :grooving:

Ah shoot don't bother it sucks - you got to get up at 2:00AM just to get a spot, sky blasters everywhere, people setting up right in your spread, trash everywhere - and DHC lurkers trying to figure out who you are...

Think I'll hunt Bernardo next year :beer:
Paddydog1
hunter

Postby randy marci » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:40 pm

Paddydog1 wrote:
randy marci wrote:sweet deal. looks like it's been a good year for you up there. might have to run up there next season and see what that area is all about. plus, you get to shoot an extra bird :grooving:

Ah shoot don't bother it sucks - you got to get up at 2:00AM just to get a spot, sky blasters everywhere, people setting up right in your spread, trash everywhere - and DHC lurkers trying to figure out who you are...

sounds just like home. c-ya around :wink:
this is where all the cool kids put how many ducks they kill
randy marci
State Moderator

Postby jayclarkie » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:39 pm

Paddydog1 wrote:

What he said...

Now I know why this season has seemed slow, fowlplay's benn killin' em all before they get to me!!!
Sorry folks, park's closed...
jayclarkie
hunter

Return to New Mexico Duck Hunting