***** Sporting Goods

This forum is where New Mexico duck hunting is discussed. Read others posts and share your thoughts here.

Moderators: randy marci, ghostingrey, quackadikt

***** Sporting Goods

Postby nmhuntpro » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:52 am

Any idea when this will be up and running? Noone seems to know a solid answer. There needs to be some competition to Sportsmans.
nmhuntpro
hunter

Re: ***** Sporting Goods

Postby randy marci » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:51 am

supposedly June this year. but if you think they will give ANY competition to SW on the stuff we like to do, you are mistaken. SW carries all kinds of decoys, calls, steel shot, layouts, and all kinds of other misc accessories for waterfowling. one quick search would show you that we are just getting another Sports Authority on the westside for all intents and purposes. so if you want a new place to buy a soccer ball, well, you are in luck.

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/categ ... d=11936684
this is where all the cool kids put how many ducks they kill
randy marci
State Moderator

Postby nmhuntpro » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:20 am

If they were smart they would open up their entire enventory. From what I hear this place is a little gold mine.
I do have to say though, I almost bought that Zink call in the pic, it looks pretty cool.
nmhuntpro
hunter

Postby randy marci » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:36 am

I have never understood why a full service hunting supplier, not just sporting good store, hasn't come to town yet. i know that cabelas was in talks with Sandia, and that didn't pan out. SW's Albuquerque store is always either number 1 or fighting for number 1 with Anchorage in total sales company wide. there is 2 tons of money to be made here for a good supplier of hunting equipment. and competition sure as hell wouldn't hurt us as consumers.
this is where all the cool kids put how many ducks they kill
randy marci
State Moderator

Postby nmhuntpro » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:57 pm

You have to figure that a company doesn't where they are located, it about the money. So if it is true that Sw is making a killing, then you have to figure it is greed by the state, locals, or the reservations that are keeping these businesses out.
nmhuntpro
hunter

Postby alicesmith257 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:31 am

I like your store very much. Thanks for it. I want to purchase some sports goods Thanks for the information. I also want to purchase Sporting Goods for my kids like bouncy balls , Juggling balls, football, baseball, basketball and so on .I am very excited to purchase sporting goods on Cheap rates.
alicesmith257
Newb

Return to New Mexico Duck Hunting