Duck Hunting Forum banner

Way to go LOBO'S

708 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  duckahlr 
#1 ·
....bring on the Ville :clapping:

#2 ·
I've been high on the Lobo's all year. BUT, they are gonna have to play alot better than they did yesterday if they wanna beat Louisville. They will have to shoot more 3's and Drew gordon has been hyped up, but he plays sh$t for defense.
As a coach, watch how he defends the pick and roll, about as bad as I've seen. But this team is dangerous when they get on a roll, they are tought to beat. Their best asset is that they play so many guys. My boys in the maize and blue play today @ 5. They too are also suspect.

#3 ·
Much is suspect concerning the LOBO'S, size being the biggest issue I see moving forward to reach the sweet sixteen. Not suspect is the effort level that coach Alford's teams have always brought to the table, key IMO is freshman Hugh Greenwood how he handles the pressure Louisville brings. Another concern would be Louisville size and depth in the paint :help: .

#4 ·
You combat size with speed. They have to get out, run and gun.

And you have to assume that Alford would take another shot at big time basketball. He couldn't get it done at Iowa but I'd be willing he'll make the jump within the next few years. Maybe not but UNM just doesn't have the cash to keep him if a bigger program comes knockin'.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.