anyone willing to take a fellow waterfowler from nj out?

This forum is where New Mexico duck hunting is discussed. Read others posts and share your thoughts here.

Moderators: randy marci, ghostingrey, quackadikt

anyone willing to take a fellow waterfowler from nj out?

Postby danm223 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:37 pm

hello all,

I am from NJ and am in Artesia, NM until mid dec. I was wondering if anyone would take me out for a hunt i dont mind traveling up to 5 hours. i know it may be a long shot but i am at border patrol academy and will miss out on the season otherwise. I am not allowed to have a gun here so i would have to borrow one but i can get all the other necessary gear(camo, waders, ammo). I am going home to NJ for a week before i head to my duty station in dec and would be willing to swap a hunt, we get some birds you guys dont ever see in NM that i would able to put you on. I know its some time before the season but i figured if i put this out there early enough i would have time to prepare.

Thank you all.
danm223
hunter

Re: anyone willing to take a fellow waterfowler from nj out?

Postby bandgitter91 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:27 pm

i might be able to im looking to start hunting out in roswell this year as a two for one bonus since my girlfriend and her boy live in roswell. me and my buddy run a guide service back outta los lunas but since ive never hunted that area maybe we can hunt together and work something out since id have to go home to get another gun then still drivve to roswell. PM me if intrested.
bandgitter91
hunter

Re: anyone willing to take a fellow waterfowler from nj out?

Postby ufducks7 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:34 pm

sent you a PM
DD
ufducks7
hunter

Return to New Mexico Duck Hunting