Win a new Benelli Super Black Eagle II

This forum is where New Mexico duck hunting is discussed. Read others posts and share your thoughts here.

Moderators: ghostingrey, randy marci, quackadikt

Win a new Benelli Super Black Eagle II

Postby lindschesapeake » Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:24 am

Take a chance and try to win a Benelli Super Black Eagle II, that is a 26" Max 4 camo 12ga. Additionally you could win a fantastic Brittany Pup or a Pheasant Hunt for 2 including lodging in North Central Kansas.

The raffle is to help raise funds for Tipton Kansas Elementary School. You see the school was forced to go private back in 2003 and thus meeting their budget needs is always difficult. So you help is being requested. The raffle is to take place on Sept. 2 and I will bring back any prizes won by NM contestants.

If you do participate in the raffle I'll provide you information on hunting in this area that would take you several years of freelancing on your own to figure out. This area can provide some pretty good waterfowling oppurtunities that you don't come across these days.

To be truthful I hate even telling people about this area but you know if it raises funds for the school and you go up there and spend your money then it is worth it.

Reply to the post with contact info. and I definietly will be in touch. Also, I plan on being at the Duck Calling contest at Sportsman on Aug 26th and at Charles in the afetrnoon of the 26th.

Lindsey
lindschesapeake
hunter

Postby Escopeton » Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:48 am

Hey Lindsey:

Tell us a little more about the price of the tickets. You can PM me. Thomas.
Living large in the southwest.
Escopeton
hunter

Postby lindschesapeake » Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:17 am

Sorry I forgot the price but the tickets are $10 or 5 for $40. That may seem high but we were hoping to sell 500 but right now less than 300 have been sold.

Lindsey
lindschesapeake
hunter

Postby ghostingrey » Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:43 am

Hi Lindsey,
I'll pick up $40 bucks worth of tickets. Gimme a call on my cell at 470 7995 or send me a pm or post up. I'd be glad to help out and sure could use a new shotgun.
Conor
ghostingrey
State Moderator

Postby lindschesapeake » Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:02 pm

Conor Thanks, I'll call you tomorrow
Lindsey
lindschesapeake
hunter

Return to New Mexico Duck Hunting