New State Ducks Unlimited Duck Calling Champion

This forum is where New Mexico duck hunting is discussed. Read others posts and share your thoughts here.

Moderators: quackadikt, randy marci, ghostingrey

New State Ducks Unlimited Duck Calling Champion

Postby Ex-Cajun » Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:30 pm

Those of you who frequent this board and post from time to time and also those who are registered and just silently visit, please take time to congratulate Randi Marci.
Randi placed first at the State calling championship today at Sportsmans. The competition was tough with a total of 8 contestants some of which lost by only a few points. Randi blew some outstanding routines and his "Lonesome Hen" call would make even the most shy of drakes wanna cup thier wings to console her !
Mr. Marci will represent the state of New Mexico in the World Finals in Stuttgart Arkansas.
The winner gets LOADS of prizes and just to be there is a HUGE honor. So please post your congrats here.

Thanks! And Congratulations again Randi :salude:
Ex-Cajun
hunter

Postby randy marci » Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:43 pm

travis, thanks man. i had alot of fun. sorry i didn't notice you in the audience....tunnell vision. i hope to do new mexico proud on thanksgiving weekend :thumbsup:
randy marci
State Moderator

Postby Dirt » Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:16 pm

Congrats Man
Good luck in Stutgart.
Try to get in some duck shooting while your out there.
Dirt
hunter

Postby ghostingrey » Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:04 am

Way to go Randi, that's really impressive. Best of luck in the Nationals. It's almost time to put those skills to good use :thumbsup:
ghostingrey
State Moderator

Return to New Mexico Duck Hunting