new state to abuse

This forum is where New Mexico duck hunting is discussed. Read others posts and share your thoughts here.

Moderators: quackadikt, randy marci, ghostingrey

new state to abuse

Postby Fidel » Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:42 pm

Hi , I thinkin of moving to your state because I heard there was some guy in a big red truck that likes people to follow him . The reson i know this is that everybody followed him at Mendota . Didn't do us any good cause he still got all the birds. How do you like your new state Randy.
Fidel
hunter

Postby randy marci » Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:56 pm

hey dave, long time no talk to. i like the state just fine. luckily nobody follows the red truck around here :cool: i stopped posting hunt pics and results to insure that :yes: there might even be a duck or 2 to be had if you hunt hard enough. season treatin you good back home so far? been out much? say hi to my pops next time you talk to him for me.
randy marci
State Moderator

Postby crumplem » Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:51 pm

You better have lots of gas money to follow that truck :thumbsup:
crumplem
hunter

Postby lindschesapeake » Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:49 am

Oh come on Randy post some more pitures of your mud boat and truck

I want to get a good look at them so I'll know if your one of the mud motor guys who tried to find me last year but instead split his shaft bearings and had to pay a rescue by an air boat. Floating/portaging an Aqua Pod gets me where mud motors only brake down. RG mud (that my handle) isn't like other river/lake mud but you probably have figured that out, and if not you better.
lindschesapeake
hunter

Postby randy marci » Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:05 pm

sorry to dissapoint you lindsey. first off i try and find nobody and secondly this is my first season here.

now, where the hell are the ducks hiding during this nice full moon period :help:
randy marci
State Moderator

Postby lindschesapeake » Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:28 am

Just seeing if your a live Randy. Yes the full moon blues can make one think twice about going out on "Oh Dark Thirty." Last Friday when I had my camp set and my porta bot ready to head out in the morning, there she came raising her ugly head and I knew it was all over when the C Boys came sailing over my tent at 3 in the morning, settling in after a night of feeding in the fields. The beauty of it all it was a peaceful morning when I went out and watched the sunrise. Sunday I was less motivated.
lindschesapeake
hunter

Return to New Mexico Duck Hunting