Practice and emphasize field identification

This forum is where New Mexico duck hunting is discussed. Read others posts and share your thoughts here.

Moderators: randy marci, ghostingrey, quackadikt

Re: Practice and emphasize field identification

Postby quackadikt » Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:55 pm

Sizzle burn.
"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold
quackadikt
State Moderator

Location: The Irrirgation Canal formerly known as the Rio Grande

Postby Nasty Boy » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:32 pm

Hey Jeff. I just got wiser to stay away from a clown like you. You keep avoiding this. Put your money where you mouth is. I will give prompts where givin. And it sure aint you. I learned what not to do from you. Remember that time you were drinking the night before opening teal season. And you woke up still drunk. We all went out and the first bird you popped was a hen mallard. Not even close to being a teal. Maybe then i should of called the IGW(internet game warden). He seems to have his lips wrapped around you. Oh. I Forgot. Your a Chef now. How does one become a chef with dirty habits like you.
Last edited by Nasty Boy on Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nasty Boy
hunter

Postby STICKLER » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:44 pm

Nasty Boy wrote:Hey Jeff. I just got wiser to stay away from a clown like you. You keep avoiding this. Put your money where you mouth is. I will give prompts where givin. And it sure aint you. I learned what not to do from you. Remember that time you were drinking the night before opening teal season. And you woke up still drunk. We all went out and the first bird you popped was a hen mallard. Not even close to being a teal. Maybe then i should of called the IGW(internet game warden). He seems to have his lips wrapped around you. Oh. I Forgot. Your a Chef now. How does one become a chef with dirty habits like you.

Never shot one hen Mallard with you present on any hunt we ever been on and I remember every one! Stop putting your faith on a your acid abused meth brain. You have failed in involving me in your quest for Vegas style duck hunting!
STICKLER
hunter

Postby Nasty Boy » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:48 pm

:lol: This is being said from a guy that resides in Texas...........
Last edited by Nasty Boy on Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:43 am, edited 4 times in total.
Nasty Boy
hunter

Postby Back for more » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:52 pm

:fingerhead:
2014~15 season count

Dove

Mallard
Pintail
Widgeon
Gwt
Bwt
Rnt
Wood duck
Gad
Shov
Red
Canv
Geese light
Geese dark
Back for more
hunter

Postby Nasty Boy » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:53 pm

Hey Jeff. Put your money where your mouth is. And quit rambling. Because i can keep going on Telling the honest truth about you. Is it time for dinner yet......
Nasty Boy
hunter

Postby Nasty Boy » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:58 pm

Back for more wrote::fingerhead:

Merry Christmas to you. Thank you for your service to protect us.
Nasty Boy
hunter

Postby Back for more » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:04 pm

Anytime. Just appreciate what you guys have . Sucked loading a dead body on Christmas eve today .makes you see things differently.
2014~15 season count

Dove

Mallard
Pintail
Widgeon
Gwt
Bwt
Rnt
Wood duck
Gad
Shov
Red
Canv
Geese light
Geese dark
Back for more
hunter

Postby Nasty Boy » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:20 pm

That is one hard way to show no emotion on a Profession like that. Prayers to that family. Life is short lived for all of us at any time given.
Nasty Boy
hunter

Postby Blackfoot Inc » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:00 pm

KC, sucks that it's part of your job! Just keep in mind the greater good that you do for our communities. Sad, very sad.
Blackfoot Inc
hunter

Postby Nasty Boy » Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:28 pm

STICKLER wrote:
Nasty Boy wrote:Whats your point? You want to get something going. Put your money where your mouth is. Just start an offer. We can go from there. I need some more motivation barney. :clapping: Are you still a truck driver?

I see your still full of pizz and vinegar Antonia...The only truck driving I do is getting to spots that were'nt handed to me when I was a rook. :thumbsup:

I could tell 100 people where some great holes are in New Mexico. Only 2 out of 100 would actually know how to hunt there. Half the battle is knowing where to hunt. The other half is knowing how to hunt it.

I did want to add one more point.

This resource is shared by all of us. So one hunting spot is not "owned" by another. We all have an equal share in the State of NEW MEXICO. Its natural to be upset that somebody else is hunting your favorite area. But, you've probably hunted on someone's favorite area too. Be responsible when hunting and sharing secret honey holes. Make sure they understand the importance of conservation. If you wipe out the HEN population in the area, its no longer a good hunting hole. Look for the DRAKES and leave the rest. If everybody that hunts your spot does the same, then your honey holes will always be productive.
Nasty Boy
hunter

Postby Nasty Boy » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:26 pm

Twinkies
Nasty Boy
hunter

Postby jayclarkie » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:42 pm

I would say that plain old over hunting depreciates a spots productivity as much or more than shooting an occasional hen. But I did pass on three mallard hens today, even though the guy down river shot at all three :). You guys have gotten in my head!!! Peace and love, peace and love.

I took a great photo of my dog with the drakes I shot, but it wasn't a limit, and I didn't want to let coach, I mean kherbst, down.
Sorry folks, park's closed...
jayclarkie
hunter

Postby Dirt » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:53 pm

Jay. Believe me Herbst had no problems with the birds you shoot. I enjoy your pics personally. It's when it comes to bragging on your legendaryness is when you best lay it down proper like or GTF- Out!

There is no issue here with any of your pictures and if you make it down here let's get out on a hunt.
Dirt
hunter

Postby STICKLER » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:26 pm

Dirt wrote:

There is no issue here with any of your pictures and if you make it down here let's get out on a hunt.

I would take him up on that. Dirt is one of the best waterfowlers I've ever hunted with, besides myself hehe jk.
STICKLER
hunter

Postby quackadikt » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:39 pm

Thanks for the invite peckerlips :biggrin:
"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold
quackadikt
State Moderator

Postby quackadikt » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:41 pm

jayclarkie wrote:I would say that plain old over hunting depreciates a spots productivity as much or more than shooting an occasional hen. But I did pass on three mallard hens today, even though the guy down river shot at all three :). You guys have gotten in my head!!! Peace and love, peace and love.

I took a great photo of my dog with the drakes I shot, but it wasn't a limit, and I didn't want to let coach, I mean kherbst, down.

Drake coots and ruddys don't count.
quackadikt
State Moderator

Postby Dirt » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:52 pm

I wasn't reffering to myself only. For a limited time.... there will be the legend amongst us...
Dirt
hunter

Postby Nasty Boy » Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:51 pm

jayclarkie wrote:I would say that plain old over hunting depreciates a spots productivity as much or more than shooting an occasional hen. But I did pass on three mallard hens today, even though the guy down river shot at all three :). You guys have gotten in my head!!! Peace and love, peace and love.

I can understand the frustration on the hens you passed on and someones else shoots at them. Best advise next time take a shot to make them flare and educate them. They aren't going anywhere. just to a safer nearby spot. Now lets see this pic of that stud and drakes to boot. :thumbsup:
Nasty Boy
hunter

Postby jayclarkie » Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:51 am

quackadikt wrote:
Drake coots and ruddys don't count.

Mergansers baby!
Sorry folks, park's closed...
jayclarkie
hunter

Postby quackadikt » Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:30 am

Ok Ok...mergz are fine.
quackadikt
State Moderator

Postby Nasty Boy » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:10 pm

Coach. Hey Coach. Coach Kherbst. Since you benched Jayclarkie. Can I play and sit in for him. Hopefully this will convince you. RED LEGGERS. I do also want to call BS on plain old over hunting depreciates a spots productivity. :fingerpt: Hen killing will. Even if its one or two. Get out and educate others in your area by introducing yourself and explain.
Attachments
drakes.jpg
Nasty Boy
hunter

Postby Nasty Boy » Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:48 pm

Dirt wrote:I wasn't reffering to myself only. For a limited time.... there will be the legend amongst us...

C'mon man......your nuts will drop one of these days and youll grow up
Nasty Boy
hunter

Postby NastyBoy » Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:31 pm

HEY STICKLER....................

Got your WOOD(IE) right here..................

I Need some more Motivation :violin: .................

Swamp GRUNT
Attachments
Woodie.jpg
NastyBoy
hunter

Previous

Return to New Mexico Duck Hunting