Big Game Results

This forum is where New Mexico duck hunting is discussed. Read others posts and share your thoughts here.

Moderators: ghostingrey, randy marci, quackadikt

Big Game Results

Postby ghostingrey » Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:25 pm

Well hopefully everybody else had better luck than I did. Spent all day yesterday trying to log onto the Game and Fish website, finally got on around 5 and found out i hadn't drawn for elk or deer. The elk is no surprise, same thing happened last year but I couldn't believe I didn't draw for deer. It's not like i put in for three quality hunts. Oh well, I guess I'll have to head down to Roswell and shoot some feral hogs this winter. Souieeeeee!
ghostingrey
State Moderator

Postby Ex-Cajun » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:22 pm

Hey Ghost, keep in touch, nice talking with you the other day. My bud and I were thinking bout doing a pig hunt this year too.
Ex-Cajun
hunter

Postby vlb » Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:33 am

I didn't draw a deer tag either.I wished they would tell us how many people applied for each area, and type of hunt.According to the journal over 100,000 people applied for tags.
vlb
hunter

Postby Minnesota Boy » Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:05 pm

I applied for 7 different species and only drew for Elk. I think they release the stats on how many applied for each area in August. Its just a huge spreadsheet that has # of apps for each hunt and whether they were 1st, 2nd or 3rd choice.
Minnesota Boy
hunter

Return to New Mexico Duck Hunting